1. It shows me : Unable to connect.. What should i do. I use 2.4.3 client.

2. is there any addon for target hp bar in numbers , not in percentages
    Have this same problem. I remember years ago when I played on tbc had no issues with it, was able to see full hp text or switch to percentage (my own, target and focus all at once) in interface>status text. Now I downloaded tbc client from site and changing this option only changes display of my own bar, while target and focus stay same (in percentage). So I assume (since I had no addons to mess with it) client option was somehow altered?
    Any idea how to reverse this back to default? I want all status text displayed full (not percentage). Any help would be appreciated :)

3. Have this same problem. I remember years ago when I played on tbc had no issues with it, was able to see full hp text or switch to percentage (my own, target and focus all at once) in interface>status text. Now I downloaded tbc client from site and changing this option only changes display of my own bar, while target and focus stay same (in percentage). So I assume (since I had no addons to mess with it) client option was somehow altered?
    Any idea how to reverse this back to default? I want all status text displayed full (not percentage). Any help would be appreciated :)
    Download mobinfo2. Under the Target Frame options of the addon remove %. Under your Interface Status Text remove the check marks under Percentage and Target.

Since this was not a default functionality, the mob HP will appear once you hit it and the addon calculates its HP, so 1st time mobs/players u've never encountered will show as 100% before you take a swing at them.

4. Download mobinfo2. Under the Target Frame options of the addon remove %. Under your Interface Status Text remove the check marks under Percentage and Target.

Since this was not a default functionality, the mob HP will appear once you hit it and the addon calculates its HP, so 1st time mobs/players u've never encountered will show as 100% before you take a swing at them.
    This works, thank you :)

5. We are glad to announce that - thanks to the community reports - we have been able to resolve over 300 issues since the opening of the PTR. Because of that, we have come to the conclusion that we can wrap up Phase 1 faster than expected.

We hope the community feedback and interaction will continue as we transition to Phase 2. Outland PTR is currently scheduled to go into Phase 2 of testing on April 16, 2017!

There will be gear provided for all characters to use. It will consist of Pre-Heroic gear and similar quality items. Content that will be opened and available for testing is basically all dungeons in both normal and heroic modes, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.

Players will be free to do whatever they wish in this phase, reports as usual are welcome and will be checked as fast as we can. Please be reminded that this is still not considered a finished product. Community feedback is vital to further progress. As we have shown during the first few days of the PTR already, we are very capable of resolving any issues in a fast manner and are looking forward to new feedback.

The duration of this phase is not yet set in stone but we are also confident that the release is not that far away. Stay tuned for more information soon!

6. Why not release it tomorrow so people can enjoy it over the weekend? Instead of releasing on Easter when people spen time with family friends etc... Just an idea...

7. Content that will be opened and available for testing is basically all dungeons in both normal and heroic modes, Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern.
    Excellent news! :)

I'm so proud of the Warmane team's efforts to bring yet another incredibly stable and fun experience.

8. @Proterean Do we keep the same existing characters from phase 1?,or start fresh again with phase 2 and create another character and it will be instant 70 with starter gear? In phase 2, do we get all of our spells, Rep, some gold and bags?

9. @Proterean Do we keep the same existing characters from phase 1?,or start fresh again with phase 2 and create another character and it will be instant 70 with starter gear? In phase 2, do we get all of our spells, Rep, some gold and bags?
    I think it will be instant 70. Don't hold me to it though, I'm not completely sure.

10. I think it will be instant 70. Don't hold me to it though, I'm not completely sure.
    The main question is, Do we keep our same characters from phase 1. Proterean already confirmed we all would be level 70 with starter gear in phase 2.

11. release the server now please ):

fix the bugs while we level up :B

12. :3

Wait me get first level 70 :3 @Nightos

13. Just wanted to thank the entire Warmane staff for all the effort into bringing The Burning crusade (Happens to be my favorite expansion) to life! Hope it will do great and looking forward to raiding in Outland once more. For The Alliance!

14. Once PTR is finished, and released proper realm, do we get to keep our characters or will have to start over?

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last