1. Once PTR is finished, and released proper realm, do we get to keep our characters or will have to start over?
    Deleted, Everything.

2. Any news about Outland marketplace? There will be t6 ?

3. im glad to hear that. hope server will be released faster then expected

4. I'm so hyped! Been playing on a lot of TBC and vanilla servers but I am always scared of shutdowns.
    I know Warmane is the way to go. Been member since January 2010 and never been disappointed.

5. Any news about Outland marketplace? There will be t6 ?
    nope.

U have to w8 more and more to buy the BiS end game lolz

6. They Should keep the store to one tier behind the current tier

7. My mom got a camera

Do realm released or not yet ?

8. Hello.
    I have one question, it may be mentioned already, but I did not find.
    What kind of realm outland will be? Open shop realm like Icecrown, or non open shop like Lordaeron? Or will be one of both?

9. Any news about Outland marketplace? There will be t6 ?
    This is most important question for half of the community i believe. All of the fixes and stability does`t not matter, if realm is pay to win :D I`ve discuss this with all of my friends who are thinking to start here, if there is no plans for end content gear marketplace here...

Best Regards,

10. I smell TBC in the air. The Blood Elves await. And some other hype quotes ^^

11. This is most important question for half of the community i believe. All of the fixes and stability does`t not matter, if realm is pay to win :D I`ve discuss this with all of my friends who are thinking to start here, if there is no plans for end content gear marketplace here...

Best Regards,
    We have been very transparent and very clear about this. Read the threads we have posted before and discussions on the forums.

12. They Should keep the store to one tier behind the current tier
    like in the lorderon....season furious and the previus tier was 50coins per item with a zero income $$$ for the server.

I think they have learnt the lesson.

13. like in the lorderon....season furious and the previus tier was 50coins per item with a zero income $$$ for the server.

I think they have learnt the lesson.
    They don't have to necessarily make it as expensive as they did when they first started lordaeron, make it the same price parity as other realms with the tier below current and i'll think it'll be able to generate enough income. That's if they do a x1 realm of course.

14. Proterean, you mentioned that the team fixed over 300 issues found during the open testing, but the BugTracker shows only few issues as Fixed. Is it just Bug Tracker which is not up to date, or you guys have been focusing on other sources for fixing bugs?

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last