1. Is there any option to see low level quests on the mini map??? you arre always like 3-5 levels ahead of the zone where you quest and some quest are grey.

Would like to complete them too for the rep

2. also would like to ask: do i get less reputation for completing grey quests??

3. Is there any option to see low level quests on the mini map??? you arre always like 3-5 levels ahead of the zone where you quest and some quest are grey.

Would like to complete them too for the rep
    Low level quest tracking wasn't implemented until WoTLK.

4. As malaco said ingame the spell trainer cost is already lowered to 1/5th of the original price.

Insted pay 1 gold for 1 spell u pay 20 silver.

If u cant afford 1/5th start to change your mentality about tbc.

U CANT GO TO A TRAINER AND BUY EVERYTHING.

U can buy 1-2 MAYBE 3 spell NO MORE.

This is not WOTLK where u go there and spam press learn learn learn lern learn.

5. I support Ayame, that was exactly what i wanted to say. TBC wasn't the same as WoTLK and the others expansions that came after.
    Yes, indeed, it's annyoing but it's harder and more awesome.

6. I support Ayame, that was exactly what i wanted to say. TBC wasn't the same as WoTLK and the others expansions that came after.
    Yes, indeed, it's annyoing but it's harder and more awesome.
    Agree with this. Part of the feel of an expansion is exactly this. If the experience is to be recreated, it needs to be recreated in full and not overly simplified. Otherwise it'll just be WotLK with a lower level cap, which I don't think is what we're after here. :)

Part of what truly separated WotLK from the previous versions were how easy everything was. Gear, gold, everything got thrown at you. While in vanilla and TBC, you really had to put your back into it, and really consider what your priorities were. ;)

7. Have been waiting for this for a long time

8. Whatever we wish? Does this include cheating ?

9. Whatever we wish? Does this include cheating ?
    No, cheating is forbidden on all of our realms, including our test ones as well. A ban on the test realm is expanded to all other realms.

10. Was gonna suggest for him to try it on test realm... but it seems MOAB never goes out of fashion!

11. Dites-moi ,quelles sont les nombres d'environ prévoyez-vous d'ouvrir!? je comprends que la date sera peut-être pas exacte, mais néanmoins

12. Proterean mate, do you maybe know will faction change/race change/name change service ever gonna get implemented for points/coins in Outland's marketplace? I'm not asking for marketplace it self or what items are gonna be aviailable there, just these services. Thanks in advance for your answer :)

13. The XP and Gold rates are not balanced, so you level too fast and are broke. I really like the idea of a blizz-like TBC realm, but with 2x XP and everything else 1x. Thank you to the Warmane Staff for all the hard work put into making this happen.

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last