1. The XP and Gold rates are not balanced, so you level too fast and are broke. I really like the idea of a blizz-like TBC realm, but with 2x XP and everything else 1x. Thank you to the Warmane Staff for all the hard work put into making this happen.
    Rate for pumping is 5x the normal rate)

2. Rate for pumping is 5x the normal rate)
    What the heck does (Rate for pumping is 5x the normal rate)???????? Mean? The person above was just stating his or her opinion.
    Are you Warmane staff? and we still do not know the final rates for the live realm until PTR ends.

3. (points at lolabanny) Who asked you? Are you a Moderator?

4. Where do i download this wow ? to play tbc any 1 has link or something?

5. U guys did great job,i tested mobs,quests and warrior these days and i can only say this server will rock!i didnt find one bug exept i got once underground with charge.Just once and im 58 lvl.Every fight started with it so its more than good!I wont be able to play few days coz of hollydays but will c ya! Regards from Qp :)

6. U guys did great job,i tested mobs,quests and warrior these days and i can only say this server will rock!i didnt find one bug exept i got once underground with charge.Just once and im 58 lvl.Every fight started with it so its more than good!I wont be able to play few days coz of hollydays but will c ya! Regards from Qp :)
    I had that happen when charging a mob on a small hill. Maybe it's safer if the mob is level to you, possibly. I agree, great realm Warmane! /clap

7. you say that the phase 2 will go live at 9 on april 16, 2017 but is that 9 am or pm, i do realize that its GMT tho.

8. you say that the phase 2 will go live at 9 on april 16, 2017 but is that 9 am or pm, i do realize that its GMT tho.
    it is 9 am server time

9. cool good to know thanks for response

10. So what classes are you people planning on playing?

11. How can i get on to the ptr?
    Have access to a tbc client and set realmlist to logon.warmane.com

12. All the rates at x1 is perfect as it is, when you level you will always have to stop and raise your profs in some point. If you need gold there is an auction house, use it. Rates should be kept x1 for that TBC epicness. Hope warmane staff will keep the x1.

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last