1. Not sure how your sever config file looks, but I would personally be happy with worldserver.conf rates configured for the following;

Monetary
    Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 2
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 2
    Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 2
    Rate.Drop.Money = 2
    I would leave the rare and greater items at 1x to make players work for the better gear. The increase in uncommon and lower gear offsets the coin needed to purchase ability increases and allows Enchanters to have something to work with as they level.

Experience
    Rate.XP.Kill = 2
    Rate.XP.Quest = 2
    Rate.Honor = 1
    Rate.Reputation.Gain = 2
    Honor builds up way to quick and leads to purchasing epic gear, so I feel this should be left at 1x while increasing reputation gains to match the XP gain

Crafting
    SkillGain.Crafting = 2 *maybe 3 or 4"
    SkillGain.Defense = 1
    SkillGain.Gathering = 2 *maybe 3 or 4"
    SkillGain.Weapon = 1
    Crafting is a pain in the butt to back track at higher levels just to get the items you should have had at earlier levels. In this scenario I placed it at 2 increase to keep up with leveling or 3 to 4 so that you actually make items that your character can wear. Problem with the gathering could lead to overflow being in the AH and upsetting economy.

Market
    As for the market, I personally would love it if you allowed the market, but only populated it with items that have been discovered. Thus the initial market will have nothing and as the players defeat dungeons or raids, the shop could be populated with gear that is found.

Services
    Coin Gifting = False
    Character Level UP = False
    Faction Change = False
    Race Change = False

BC Launch Day
    The launching of a new server is always crazy and there are thousands of people creating new characters. This leads to server instability, DDoS attacks and players fighting for mobs to complete quests. I would suggest a staggered roll-out of the new server bumping up the early birds with a few levels getting them out of the start zones. Say something like this;
    Level 10 = First 500 players (per faction)
    Level 5 = Next 500 Players (per faction)
    Level 1 = Everyone after the first 1,000 players
    This would get the early birds out of the starter zone quickly, cut down on lag in starter zones and provide a better play experience for all players trying to create BC characters. All level boosts with this method should provide enough coin for the player to purchase their abilities from the trainer and then send them on their way to the new zones.

Well, those are my 2 cents on what I would like to see in the new server.
    Why are you trying so hard to look smart when realm rates were already confirmed by staff, long ago.

2. Why are you trying so hard to look smart when realm rates were already confirmed by staff, long ago.
    I know the realm rates have already been confirmed and I am not the only one that has suggested other rates then the announcement. Also, not trying to look smart, trying to be thorough and complete with my opinion.

3. I know the realm rates have already been confirmed and I am not the only one that has suggested other rates then the announcement. Also, not trying to look smart, trying to be thorough and complete with my opinion.
    @Bospone Can you link where Warmane staff confirmed the realm rates once it goes live after PTR ends.

Thanks

4. @Bospone Can you link where Warmane staff confirmed the realm rates once it goes live after PTR ends.

Thanks
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350706
    -As months of development have been poured into the project, the realm design has been an ongoing subject of discussion among ourselves. Whilst the realm provides outstanding quality and could easily be a x1 realm we have decided to provide a realm designed for the majority of the playerbase we serve, a high-rate PvP realm. If there is enough demand, an x1 realm can be provided at a later time. The design of the realm will be as following:
    x5 experience rate.
    All other rates will be x1.
    The realm will be progression based.

And yes, there WILL BE a store...
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....52#post2794952
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....46#post2794946

5. just release the realm, theres just a few people doin pvp and no raid group to find... come on guys

6. just release the realm, theres just a few people doin pvp and no raid group to find... come on guys
    Dude, be thankful that they are releasing a realm with TBC and don't rush them. They should not look at how many players that are raiding and playing pvp - what they should, and are doing is looking on the server, that it becomes good for when it actually releases.

7. They have announced the release date! Outland is scheduled to be released on May 20, 2017 at 13:00 server time.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352288

First ... 21293031