1. Lenght of arena seasons...

I was thinking... if you hypothetically do new pve tier release every 6 months... that would be, imo, too long for arena seasons to keep the excitement for anyone but die hard pvpers.
    So for me... ideal would be smaller like once every 3 months.

What do you guys/girls think?

p.s.
    PoE got these 5 month leagues and 1 month leagues and at least from my perspective the 1 month leagues are always better.
    Maybe we could have a similar system... but like 3 month season followed by 1 month season.

Sorry if bad english.

2. What do you guys/girls think?
    Tbh would be greatly unfair to PvE players. Arena gear in TBC is still usable in PvE content (just bit more hp, less dmg and some resilience) > it would force PvE ppl to endless pain and suffering in arenas to gain that damn 2230 rating (or what was it)... My point of view :) (and experience "hurr durr why dont you have that season 3 staff yet its best in slot" - hurr durr cause I suck at pvp).
    Though if arena gear would be realeased in relation with PvE content, you could probably have as many seasons as you want (with just titles and dragons as reward), that sounds fine. I guess. My opinion.

3. PoE got these 5 month leagues and 1 month leagues and at least from my perspective the 1 month leagues are always better.
    Path of Exile is a totally different animal. World of Warcraft is a permanent experience that only changes with new patches of content. Warmane players who donate help the server, but if the gear was wiped every five months and you had to start over that would not fit the Warmane strategy to keep the servers running.

And also, Path of Exile PVP is pretty much non-existent. It's there but nobody plays PVP in poe.

4. I like the idea of a 90 day season, at the same time I don't think you could do it and release the new pvp gear every season. Personally not looking forward to pillar humping druids so I'll mostly pve anyway.