1. Healing in PvE

Any1 noticed that healing is reduced like 50% in raids, and why?

2. PvP equip gives u 50-60% pvp-might. This means, all of ur healing done is increased by this value. That effect is working in bgs, arena and open world, but not in raids.

It's balanced at the effect "battle fatigue", that reduces healing done by 60% infight.

3. That is not what he meant.
    About two weeks already there is this strange bug, that I guess only few yet noticed. For some reason sometimes even in any PvE encounters like questing, just leveling, and raids you get healing reduced, seems like for some reason Battle Fatigue activates even in PvE. First time I noticed this while leveling, noticed that my heals heal almost twice as low, killing another group of mobs, noticed it again, after a few moments of killing those mobs, healing restored to a normal amount. Next day doing quest on Isle of Thunder, noticed this once again, so like I said, most probably Battle Fatigue actives in PvE and most probably it is not even known and reported.
    Edited: April 8, 2017

4. So you can report it ;)
    btw i think its true, cos when I was lvling few days back, i was healing with my shamy with no combat on 89 lvl for 20k and in combat with npc like 7k?