1. frostwolf arena

Currently Frostwolf's realm is full of sow called "gladiators" or how i like to call them "no lifers" with toxic behaviour.They are so proud of themself (proud of pixels ahahha) and they insult everyone else for having low rating.Sometimes i feel like going on my alts and queing in arena just for fun not for rating, but next thing you know is gladiator comes and calls you noob or starts to insult you for "stuck at 2k" or "300 wins and still nothing" etc..Becouse of this toxic behaviour the realm is dying..Fun at pvp is long dead...It's full of 20-25 years old *****s playing wow whole day, having 100000 characters and queing arena non-stop, 24/7, getting gladiator titles on multiple characters only to come and laugh at you.I hope all gladiators read this so they can know that I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR RATING OR THEY TITLES.I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THEIR PIXELS ALL I WANT IS GETTING FUN WITHOUT GETTING BULLIED FOR THAT.If you check the arena ladder near the season end you will see that all players having rating more than 2k are like 10 persons with 20 alts.For example at the end of the last season or the season before that some guy made his 3 hunters top of this class so no other hunter can get glad or any title.This is pathetic, really.They even made a 3v3 tournament to "rebirth" frostwolf and quess what?They manage to find just 3 or 4 teams of the same glad people.NOONE ELSE WANTED TO JOIN, NOONE.THEY RUINED PVP WITH THEIR TOXIC BEHAVIOUR, SOCIAL PVP IS DEAD, THAT'S WHY 3v3 is DEAD BYEE.I WON"T PLAY IN THIS REALM ANYMORE.

2. You need to practice more instead of whining, then youll be able to compete properly and one day who knows, you could be gladiator yourself. ;)

3. i don't want to be gladiator, all i want is have some fun while playing this game without some no lifer filling my chat daily with hate comments

4. Currently Frostwolf's realm is full of sow called "gladiators" or how i like to call them "no lifers" with toxic behaviour.They are so proud of themself (proud of pixels ahahha) and they insult everyone else for having low rating.Sometimes i feel like going on my alts and queing in arena just for fun not for rating, but next thing you know is gladiator comes and calls you noob or starts to insult you for "stuck at 2k" or "300 wins and still nothing" etc..Becouse of this toxic behaviour the realm is dying..Fun at pvp is long dead...It's full of 20-25 years old *****s playing wow whole day, having 100000 characters and queing arena non-stop, 24/7, getting gladiator titles on multiple characters only to come and laugh at you.I hope all gladiators read this so they can know that I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR RATING OR THEY TITLES.I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THEIR PIXELS ALL I WANT IS GETTING FUN WITHOUT GETTING BULLIED FOR THAT.If you check the arena ladder near the season end you will see that all players having rating more than 2k are like 10 persons with 20 alts.For example at the end of the last season or the season before that some guy made his 3 hunters top of this class so no other hunter can get glad or any title.This is pathetic, really.They even made a 3v3 tournament to "rebirth" frostwolf and quess what?They manage to find just 3 or 4 teams of the same glad people.NOONE ELSE WANTED TO JOIN, NOONE.THEY RUINED PVP WITH THEIR TOXIC BEHAVIOUR, SOCIAL PVP IS DEAD, THAT'S WHY 3v3 is DEAD BYEE.I WON"T PLAY IN THIS REALM ANYMORE.
    I advise you to choose new friends. Stay away from the mentally ill
    There are lots of peace people that you can play together

And playing well WoW with 2.2 rating is easy
    I want to see work, study, and earn a lot of money; this is difficult and essential.

@zikojamato noob.

5. Well, their behavior obviously got to you pretty badly. To be honest, I don't think you should be taking this so seriously, more than half of them cheated and abused one way or another, it's pretty known. We know it, they know it, everybody knows it, that's why you will rarely see "normal" players socialize with them-there's nothing they can teach you. They all keep to each other cause well, they are all the same, arrogant. Of course there are exceptions like Amulan or Halta who are both pro and nice, rest are just human garbage not worth the attention they get-especially the hunter with 3 alts, he's both Kanye West and Kim Kardashian of Warmane,cheated,abused,everybody hates him, self proclaimed winner of all that exists, and famous for his stupidity. Ignore them, find friends, and do your thing.
    Edited: April 9, 2017

6. There is a friend list.
    And there is a ignore list - learn and use it :)