1. 1v1 Tournament, 09/04/17 - Horde

Greetings my fellow Warmanes!

I'm happy to announce that ArdTournaments will be making another 1v1 Tournament for Horde. However, this time the prize pools are a bit bigger! We're looking for 16 participants for this tournament, and 4 extra in case of disconnects or people not showing up. Another change is that, seeing as wargames currently don't work to our knowledge, we'll simply have to go to either Nagrand Arena or Blade's Edge arena, or make the participants Duel each other in a certain area. Other then that, all the rules have remained the same.

In order to register, please consult the following link: https://battlefy.com/ardtournaments/...3335547df/info
    The Rules and Conditions are all present in the link.

The prizes will be:
    1st Place: 8,500g
    2nd Place: 5000g
    3rd Place: 2000g

Again, we apologize for the previous tournament link not working and we hope we will get enough people to join us for the upcoming tournament this Sunday 9th April at 7PM server time, 9PM CEST.

Make sure to take a look at the streamming page on Warmane or on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ardtournaments .

We hope to see you soon,

ArdTournaments

EDIT:

We are now accepting people that wish to join here on the forums.
    To join, simply reply with a post of your character's name, or whisper either Freemard (alts: Freemardnom, Meatballmard, Smashmard) or Vuilhard(Alts: Vulhard) ingame and a link to your warmane armoury so we can check your professions.

Current Participants: 8/16
    Edited: April 9, 2017

2. Spoiler: Show
    So i get from this that there is a tournament for Alliance, is that correct?

Edit: now after reading the first thread, i got my answer for my question in the spoiler above.

I hope we could see this Tournament for Alliance though, and good luck with your initiative.
    Edited: April 7, 2017

3. We're definitly going to organize a tournament for Alliance, so no worries about that! We'll also see if we can organize a "Horde vs. Alliance" kind of battle, but that's another topic for the future.

4. Wargames do work, but they can be a little buggy sometimes.

5. Yes, wargames work, but we wish to avoid having problems during our live stream. Once Wargames have no more issues, we'll make sure to use them in future tournaments.

6. EDIT:

We are now accepting people that wish to join here on the forums.
    To join, simply reply with a post of your character's name, or whisper either Freemard (alts: Freemardnom, Meatballmard, Smashmard) or Vuilhard(Alts: Vulhard) ingame and a link to your warmane armoury so we can check your professions.

Current Participants: 8/16

7. Get your lazy asses signed up already... ****ing hell! :D
    Edited: April 8, 2017

8. Only a day to go untill the tournament is live at www.twitch.tv/ardtournaments ! Be sure to follow the Twitch to be notified when we're going live.

8/16 people have signed up for the 1v1 Tournament, hoping to give it their best for the 7,500g prize pool! (1st place takes 4,500g, 2nd 2000g, 3rd 1000g).
    If you wish to sign up for the tournament, make a post on this forum with your character's name, and be sure to read the rules on: https://battlefy.com/ardtournaments/...3335547df/info .

Participants can also join by clicking the link and following the instructions.

We hope to see you thomorrow at 7PM server time for the 1v1 Tournament!

9. There's only a few hours left untill the Tournament begins, now's your chance to sign up to fight for the prizes!

We currently have 8/16 participants and we're still looking for more. If you feel like joining make sure to leave a post with your character's name, or go to the following link: https://battlefy.com/ardtournaments/...3335547df/info

Rules & Conditions are all written in the link.

Don't forget to follow the stream, http://www.twitch.tv/ardtournaments , so you know when we're live!

10. IMORTANT EDIT:

The prize pool has been updated! Throught a friendly donation, some gave 8K to split for the prize pool! Nubic's donation is greatly appreciated!
    The updated prize pool:
    1st place: 8,500g
    2nd place: 5000g
    3rd place: 2000g

Sign up now! There's only a few spots left and we currently have 8/16 participants.

11. The 1v1 Tournament has been concluded!

1st place: Kimsol 8,500g
    2nd Place: Nubic 5000g
    3rd Place: Trolicuca 2000g

The next Tournament will be on Alliance side! I'll post a reply with a link to the next tournament soon.

Thanks for evryone that DID show up. The Tournament was fun to organize, even if it was short and there were only 8 people that participated in the end.

12. Someone needs to bring back the Mak'Gora 1v1 fights.... PLEASE! I miss those :D