1. [Random] Our First Bane

Hey, Silent here.

I have been leading a ICC 10 HC Korean group from casual Korean guild Style for about 3 months now.

Many of us had absolutely no or little experience in Heroic ICC when we started. We learned a lot on the way to get here and after about 200 wipes only on Lich King, we have finally been able to defeat him.

Considering that all of us are casual players and Lich King's auto attack damage doesn't seem quite right, this truly is the HIGHEST feat, at least for us.

I am so thankful for all the members who have trusted me all this way even at the hardest moment.

I started semi-crying hysterically at the end during the role-play, which is probably the feeling I have never felt for a really long time in WoW.

I don't know why, but I just felt like sharing this random thing on forum.

Hope you have a great day.

Thumbnail :
    Spoiler: Show

FROM LEFT
    - Silentwinter (Silent)
    - Periscope (Kaleidoscope)
    - Namu (Moots)
    - Karyudo (Karyudo)
    - Hw (NotMilk)
    - Gimoddi (Kimozzi)
    - Genesis (Genesis)
    - Kyzarusty (Kyza)
    - Blade (Storm)
    - Angelinus

Edited: April 9, 2017

2. HAHAHAAHA xDD emotional part is AWESOME XDD

3. Good job guys.

What i like the most about this is that you guys had the patience to teach 8 people the fight and guide them thru to the achieve. All the other end game guilds on here dont even want to wipe 3 times let alone get members that are good mechanically but need to practice tactics. Guess thats why the average life of the end game guilds on here is like 1-2 months (apart from 2-3 guilds).

I wish there were more guilds like yours on here who dont mind actually progress on bosses even if it takes more time.

4. When i read 200 Wipes on LK i almost choked on my drink screw you.

Anyways congrats bois <3

5. Playing with ur country man is the best experience, congrats bro !