1. As mentioned before, it's all about RNG and yes drop chance is low, however i got 5 on 1 character for example while someone else has gotten 1-2 on their toon so.

2. June 5, 2017  
    I have 7200 honorable kills, never got a scroll in pvp, only one i have is from ulduar

3. June 6, 2017  
    Be top 1-3 in kills/honor gain/objectives done like base assaulted/defended/tanks killed etc , and you will get more than one per 20 bgs , i can bet gold for that

4. June 6, 2017  
    Be top 1-3 in kills/honor gain/objectives done like base assaulted/defended/tanks killed etc , and you will get more than one per 20 bgs , i can bet gold for that
    Please bet against me! As a full donor(with a brain) I'm usually in top 3 kills/dmg every single bg I play and I haven't gotten a scroll in the last 65+ wins so that statement doesn't hold.

5. June 6, 2017  
    I got 13 scrolls on my first char out of 554 bg wins and 8 on the second one (526 wins).

6. June 7, 2017  
    You missed the part with the top 1-3.

@Happysanta 5k gold promised if u detailed provide 20 wins with you on top 3 and not a single scroll dropped
    Edited: June 7, 2017 Reason: Added pics

7. June 7, 2017  
    First BG after alot of time , not even doin that great lel , 5 mins after i replied here

First 12