1. Scroll of Deception BG

Hello Everyone,

I've been doing a whole bunch of BGs lately, with maybe a solid 90% win rate, but haven't seen a Scroll of Deception drop in 2 days now. We're talking 20+ wins.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed lower drop rates and if its possibly bugged?

Just want to know what's up, because I feel I should have seen one drop by now. I know they dropped much quicker before from BGs, as I have 5 sitting in my bank right now.

2. Hello Everyone,

I've been doing a whole bunch of BGs lately, with maybe a solid 90% win rate, but haven't seen a Scroll of Deception drop in 2 days now. We're talking 20+ wins.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed lower drop rates and if its possibly bugged?

Just want to know what's up, because I feel I should have seen one drop by now. I know they dropped much quicker before from BGs, as I have 5 sitting in my bank right now.
    on average i got 1 scroll per 1k HK's kek

3. Thanks for the useless replies.

I was more so hoping to confirm that people have gotten scrolls from BGs recently and that it has not been broken in a recent update. I'm well aware of what the drop rate was like a few months ago, and generally after 30 or so wins, one would expect a scroll.

So, if anyone has gotten a scroll recently, please feel free to reply. If not, I believe your comments are better left unsaid, but it is a public forum after all, so feel free to share your lack of reading comprehension with the rest of us if you so badly need to.

4. I think you have the wrong idea about percentages.

If something has a droprate of 10%, that does not guarantee that you will get one after killing that boss ten times. Every time, you will have 10% chance of getting it. It's not like you get 1 every 10 kills -.. Same goes with Mog Scrolls on BGs. If it has 0.1% chance drop rate, that doesn't mean, after doing it 1000 times, you will get 1 scroll 100%.

Every BG victory, you will have a set of chance of getting the scroll and every BG victory is unique from other victories.

One day, you get one after doing just one BG because you are lucky. Some days, you get one after 2000 BGs because you just are out of luck.

I myself don't do BGs for Scrolls, but I got two from this week's ICC 10, which is extremely lucky for me because I normally get one per month.

5. Thanks for the useless replies.

I was more so hoping to confirm that people have gotten scrolls from BGs recently and that it has not been broken in a recent update. I'm well aware of what the drop rate was like a few months ago, and generally after 30 or so wins, one would expect a scroll.

So, if anyone has gotten a scroll recently, please feel free to reply. If not, I believe your comments are better left unsaid, but it is a public forum after all, so feel free to share your lack of reading comprehension with the rest of us if you so badly need to.
    Got one 2 days ago second bg qued in a week, on my Mage which i barely log its pure RNG, plus Im certain drop rate is lower then 10%

6. I think you have the wrong idea about percentages.

If something has a droprate of 10%, that does not guarantee that you will get one after killing that boss ten times. Every time, you will have 10% chance of getting it. It's not like you get 1 every 10 kills -.. Same goes with Mog Scrolls on BGs. If it has 0.1% chance drop rate, that doesn't mean, after doing it 1000 times, you will get 1 scroll 100%.

Every BG victory, you will have a set of chance of getting the scroll and every BG victory is unique from other victories.

One day, you get one after doing just one BG because you are lucky. Some days, you get one after 2000 BGs because you just are out of luck.

I myself don't do BGs for Scrolls, but I got two from this week's ICC 10, which is extremely lucky for me because I normally get one per month.
    Ahh thank goodness you were able to teach me what probability is. You were able to teach me what 4 years getting a Bachelor in Math with a major in Statistics weren't able to.

Got one 2 days ago second bg qued in a week, on my Mage which i barely log
    Thanks, this is what I was hoping to see. Someone who has gotten one recently, confirmed that the mechanic hasn't broken.

I understand reading can be hard at times for people, but I really did expect this to be much smoother. Thanks to all the responses nonetheless, only took 4 replies to get a solid answer. Yay team effort!

7. I just play 1-2 Bgs in icecrown per day, I have 6 scroll in 1 month. (2 used)

8. Ahh thank goodness you were able to teach me what probability is. You were able to teach me what 4 years getting a Bachelor in Math with a major in Statistics weren't able to.
    Well, I am just saying simply you just weren't lucky recently. Because you were talking as if you were supposed to get a guaranteed scroll drop after 20+ wins.

Good that you are so smart.

9. Well, I am just saying simply you just weren't lucky recently. Because you were talking as if you were supposed to get a guaranteed scroll drop after 20+ wins.

Good that you are so smart.
    Haha, sorry for being so rude. Was just frustrating getting responses where no-one actually answered the question I was asking.

All I wanted to do was find out if scrolls were still dropping :P

10. Haha, sorry for being so rude. Was just frustrating getting responses where no-one actually answered the question I was asking.

All I wanted to do was find out if scrolls were still dropping :P
    There you have your answer, champion.

11. Drop rate is reasonable for the first scroll you get in BG. After you get one the drop rate drops to something like 0.05%.

I've played hundreds of BGs since the introduction of Transmog and have only got a single scroll from PvP on any one character.

12. In my case, SoC dropped only twice from bg's, around 300 wins. If every 20 bg you get a scroll then you're a lucky bastard.

13. I didnt get a scroll in 1 month :) on any of my toons and im doing pve/pvp and still no scrolls:) we dont know the drop chance , that would be awesome to know but only hopes

12 Last