1. Unless you like fighting and getting rekt by multiboxxers most of the time stay out PVP IN GENERAL)
    Fixed that for you.

Want to play Wintergrasp? You will be instantly killed by 20 chain lightnings at once.

Want to try and get the "For the Alliance/Horde" achievement? All it takes is one Multiboxer to log in his chars, walk in the middle of your group while unflagged for PvP, then instantly kill half your group with 1 spell..

Want to play Battlegrounds? Same as above, whichever faction has the mboxer wins.

Warmane endorses multiboxing. See their multiboxing forum here: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189

It's a unique strategy of gameplay, basically it involves paying to donate on multiple accounts and then using 3rd party software to control all your characters simulataneously.

If any player is able to kill your army of characters, clearly you don't have enough. Just buy more.

World PvP is usually decided by whichever Multiboxer paid for more characters. The pathetic normal players just run around having zero impact next to 50 shamans acting in unison with hundreds of totems.

Edit: Multiboxing on retail was far less effective, as you had to pay to maintain the subscriptions for every account. Here you can just make as many characters as you want and nobody will even try and stop you.

2. Here you can just make as many characters as you want and nobody will even try and stop you.
    Kinda like you playing for free here huh.

lol this was quite funny. Thanks for the link to the forum, you really should have just linked to why it is allowed here,.

Or the countless other threads that have been closed on the subject and you could have gotten better material, because the sarcastic comments abound in there.

You could even try and sounds less upset, as this just brings a smile to most of our faces.

3. What does your comment even contribute? My post was merely observation. Clearly made you salty though lol.

If you want to address any point specifically go ahead and attempt another rebuttal.

4. Salty, no, I was merely letting you know I found it funny, and made suggestions for what you might do, to stop sounding so childish.

Everyone of you that bring up Multiboxing want us to "prove" or "rebut" and "debate" to justify. point is... we don't have to. It's here to stay, and no amount of posts about it will change it.

I made solid suggestions in a previous post ( look on page 1), it was yours that does't contribute honestly.

And if I may go further, this point of yours might serve to dissuade potential newer players from joining, as they make your limited point of view seem over inflated. So I would recommend, if you want to contribute, stop making it seem like the sky is falling chicken little.
    Edited: April 24, 2017

5. Salty, no, I was merely letting you know I found it funny, and made suggestions for what you might do, to stop sounding so childish.
    Stop sounding childish? Again you haven't actually addressed any point or adding anything of value to the discussion, you're just whining. So you posted to let me know you found the comment funny. Ok good job.. What I was asking for was a rebuttal of any of the points I made in my previous comment. But you'd rather sidestep any actual debate on the issue.

Everyone of you that bring up Multiboxing want us to "prove" or "rebut" and "debate" to justify. point is... we don't have to. It's here to stay, and no amount of posts about it will change it.
    This is such a cop out response. Pathetic. "Stop talking about things I don't like! I don't have to argue about that!"

I made solid suggestions in a previous post ( look on page 1), it was yours that does't contribute honestly.
    Don't make me laugh. Ok, let's review your "solid suggestions";

the server is pretty balanced as far as faction population goes.
    The raiding on both are decent
    Ally side tends to have more hard-core end game guilds, as well as more dominate PvP guilds
    Horde has more causal guilds for both
    So what you seem to be claiming is that Ally are hardcore, Horde are casual.. and WG is about even. At least I think that's what you said.. it's hard to tell from your rambling.

Frankly this is stupidly biased misinformation, attempting to distract from the glaring problem that is multiboxing. Face the reality that with any BG or WG or on this server, the mboxers decides the outcome. Honestly the fact you even try to defend or mislead people here says a lot about you as a player.

And if I may go further, this point of yours might serve to dissuade potential newer players from joining, as they make your limited point of view seem over inflated. So I would recommend, if you want to contribute, stop making it seem like the sky is falling chicken little.
    Nah buddy, I just care about the quality of this server more than you do. If you had your way this would probably be some lame fun server.

6. Nah buddy, I just care about the quality of this server more than you do. If you had your way this would probably be some lame fun server.
    God another one of those guys, ........ where have I heard this before.....http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....341252&page=27

The point of the thread was to answer the OP question, which I did. You on the other hand just ranted over having to come up against a MB, and you saw this as the chance to vent. If you did care about the server, you wouldn't be trying to scare of new players from over exaggerating your claims.

Know what, never mind, you care more about the server, happy? Now you can move on to the next thread and contribute nothing some more.

You guys just complain, complain, complain.
    Edited: April 25, 2017

7. idk about you, but every AV i've been in with a multiboxer i've won, a Rogue is insanely powerful vs a multiboxer, How? Distract and sap. Being able to stop all his slaves from following RIGHT as he's about to enter combat ****'s them so hard.

8. idk about you, but every AV i've been in with a multiboxer i've won, a Rogue is insanely powerful vs a multiboxer, How? Distract and sap. Being able to stop all his slaves from following RIGHT as he's about to enter combat ****'s them so hard.
    I was under the impression multiboxing programs sent keystrokes from one window to another. So if the original uses the chainlightning keybind while sapped, the other following chars will cast chainlightning on the selected target, despite the original being in CC. So you'd essentially need to sap everyone? that doesn't sound like a nice counter at all if such is the case.

If you're saying that distracting shot/distract breaks the /follow affect, I'm sure they'd all have a macro for /follow anyways as it'd happen often naturally by terrain.

9. I was under the impression multiboxing programs sent keystrokes from one window to another. So if the original uses the chainlightning keybind while sapped, the other following chars will cast chainlightning on the selected target, despite the original being in CC. So you'd essentially need to sap everyone? that doesn't sound like a nice counter at all if such is the case.

If you're saying that distracting shot/distract breaks the /follow affect, I'm sure they'd all have a macro for /follow anyways as it'd happen often naturally by terrain.
    Distract at middle of the slave's, his main toon will keep running for a few seconds before he realises, likewise you can just sap the back one and either A force him to afk for like 30 seconds while he's spamming magma totems, or B he keeps running gets annoyed and lets it die, either Way a SINGLE player can Stop a multiboxer dead in his tracks for a decent amount of time, which in a AV is critical to winning against them.

10. God another one of those guys, ........ where have I heard this before.....http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....341252&page=27
    Nobody gives a ****. Stop linking closed threads.. lol. That's nothing but evidence they want to stifle conversation on the subject because EVERYBODY KNOWS how pathetic and unjustifiable multiboxing is.

The point of the thread was to answer the OP question, which I did. You on the other hand just ranted over having to come up against a MB, and you saw this as the chance to vent. If you did care about the server, you wouldn't be trying to scare of new players from over exaggerating your claims.

Know what, never mind, you care more about the server, happy? Now you can move on to the next thread and contribute nothing some more.

You guys just complain, complain, complain.
    Yes and you lie and deceive. Complaining is practically positive by comparison

To the other guys. Yes you can use certain abilities to affect every one of a mboxer's chars at once but you will only be a minor annoyance to them. You might even force them to kill you if you are irritating enough.

The only reason you have any chance at all vs these mboxers is because they are all actually terrible at the game.

11. Nobody gives a ****. Stop linking closed threads.. lol. That's nothing but evidence they want to stifle conversation on the subject because EVERYBODY KNOWS how pathetic and unjustifiable multiboxing is.
    I should stop linking them because they don't support your opinion? Mercy brought up not only why it's allowed here but also some of the pitfalls, but it looks like those reasons you can't grasp. so you whine here......lol who cares what you think... you speak about contributing, and then whine. If I have to define why it's justifiable, and what that means to the server, you're more dense than I thought.

Yes and you lie and deceive. Complaining is practically positive by comparison
    No, I gave my opinion on the matter, and my perspective. Cry more please. This server goes through waves of highs and lows you dense *****, some months pvp will be more active, other pve, some months Horde is more dominate, others Alliance is, the point is it's dynamic, and ever changing. so please. stop talking.

To the other guys. Yes you can use certain abilities to affect every one of a mboxer's chars at once but you will only be a minor annoyance to them. You might even force them to kill you if you are irritating enough.
    Somehow I don't think you have have a problem being irritating, I'd say you excel at it to the point of obnoxious. you're the type of guy that runs head first into me as a warrior, or pally, and dies instantly, then cries, "wtf, how you kill me".

Thydus is right from his prospective, he's an elitist in every sense of the word, but at least he knows what he's talking about, and can back up his claims. I know that, he doesn't complain about boxing being allowed here, he understands what boxers offer, and he offers suggestions on how he deals with it.

You however just spout off your pie hole like a 5 year old upset about they're mother making them get out of the playground. Like boxing isn't fair for me cause I can't kill this person. So what do you do? Come here and cry. Who cares.

The only reason you have any chance at all vs these mboxers is because they are all actually terrible at the game.
    Proof of this please? Videos would be great, although you'd have to prove all MB's are bad, they never improve or get better at boxing, or the game They start and stay just bad players, and on top of that you started off being a god at pvp/pve and never had a learning curve. While you're at it, please show all boxers can't play as a single player as well. cause we all know all boxers box all the time, and never play just a single character, and NEVER raid as one.

Your logic just amazes me.

12. lol who cares what you think... you speak about contributing, and then whine. If I have to define why it's justifiable, and what that means to the server, you're more dense than I thought.
    Ah this is great. When a post begins with "lol who cares" it's clear I've touched a nerve!

I love the way you accuse me of whining when that’s literally all your post contains.

Let’s sum of your eloquent response:

“Who cares what you think”
    “You’re more dense than I thought”
    “Cry more please”
    “Please stop talking”
    “spout off your pie hole like a 5 year old”
    Somehow I don't think you have have a problem being irritating, I'd say you excel at it to the point of obnoxious. your the type of guy that runs head first into me as a warrior, or pally, and dies instantly, then cries, "wtf, how you kill me".
    Oh really!? Is that what I am... **** I thought I played all classes. Oh well, some offended forum user called 'Death's Master' (hilariously pathetic btw) assumes I'm not. MY EGO CANNOT TAKE THIS AFFRONT. Oh wait it can because I know for a fact you are a trash player.

Thydus is right from his prospective, he's an elitist in every sense of the word, but at least he knows what he's talking about, and can back up his claims. I know that, he doesn't complain about boxing being allowed here, he understands what boxers offer, and he offers suggestions on how he deals with it.
    Don't bring Thydus into this, I have no beef with him. Just you and your pathetic attempt at debate.

You however just spout off your pie hole like a 5 year old upset about they're mother making them get out of the playground. Like boxing isn't fair for me cause I can't kill this person. So what do you do? Come here and cry. Who cares.
    Nah I'm stating the reality of the situation and because you hate hearing the situation explained frankly.. you call it crying. You have no substance to your argument so you prefer to just call it whining. Again a pathetic attempt to derail actual discussion on the subject.

Proof of this please? Videos would be great, although you'd have to prove all MB's are bad, they never improve or get better at boxing, they start and stay just bad players, and on top of that you started off being a god at pvp/pve and never had a learning curve. While you're at it, please show all boxers can't play as a single player as well. cause we all know all boxers box all the time, and never play just a single character, and NEVER raid as one.
    I make the assumption Mboxers are terrible because they have to resort to this terrible practice to gain an advantage in PvP. It's pathetic and the fact you try and pretend otherwise says a lot about you. You asking me for "proof" here is stupidly naive.

Now please stop lecturing to me about the game as if you know anything, it's painfully evident you are speaking from ignorance and don't actually possess one iota of skill. If you want to prove otherwise, come at me any time. TL:DR I think you are bad, prove otherwise or GTFO.

13. Don't listen to him, he's just salty.....

the server is pretty balanced as far as faction population goes.

The raiding on both are decent, although Ally side tends to have more hard-core end game guilds, as well as more dominate PvP guilds, and Horde has more causal guilds for both.
    Name just 1 pvp alliance guild... I want to know, because as I know, alliance have no PVP guilds in this realms.

14. So to prove I'm a good player, I have to "come at you"? Your debates are weak. Period. All they are, are insults, I've heard a ton of times before.....

Ok you know nothing, period. me as a player, a boxer, or what my names means most of all.

the proof i seek you to prove is to illustrate how absurd your claim is. and it's stupid. period.

Bold words behind the keyboard. My recommendation, stay there. and type out your comebacks......

they are lame. lol gtfo come on... Dont try and bait me to come kill you over and over.....

15. Name just 1 pvp alliance guild... I want to know, because as I know, alliance have no PVP guilds in this realms.
    I'm not sure of now, but there have been many, not sure of the active ones now, cause not really playing ally side atm. But as memory serves, Justmarried was in one I came across a lot when I was PvP'n actively. maybe Victus.. perhaps not....

First 123 Last