1. So to prove I'm a good player, I have to "come at you"? Your debates are weak. Period. All they are, are insults, I've heard a ton of times before.....

Ok you know nothing, period. me as a player, a boxer, or what my names means most of all.

the proof i seek you to prove is to illustrate how absurd your claim is. and it's stupid. period.

Bold words behind the keyboard. My recommendation, stay there. and type out your comebacks......

they are lame. lol gtfo come on... Dont try and bait me to come kill you over and over.....
    Yes this discussion has deteriorated into name calling.. mostly down to you here (see my previous comment).

So if you insist on draggin down the discussion I'll just meet you half way. If you want to resort to petty name calling and calling points "tears" then it's clear you aren't willing to have a fair discussion.

So with that being the case I'm happy to instead demonstrate that you are a trash player. You are free to attempt to prove otherwise.

What server do you play on? Your character name?

I play on WoTLK, most often on my druid Titanform among others. PLEASE ADD ME. I really am curious.

2. So you know for a fact that I'm a trash player, but you need the server, and my name......I thought perhaps you had come against me, you have raided with me, but it seems no, your just talking out of your ***. Typical.

Sure I'll log in, bring some friends, otherwise you'll just stay in the shadows or run over and over to get your corpse. I'm on Icecrown, as the name of the forum section we're in suggests.... and I'll meet you in wintergrasp :) got a few hours before class, might as well spend them killing you.
    Edited: April 25, 2017 Reason: waited 45 min on ya, got better things to do with my time. all mouth it seems

3. Bring many friends. Whats the name?

Edit: Repeat. What is your in game name?
    Edited: April 25, 2017

4. Well, to clear this one up for you guys. The guy that made thread asked simple few questions, You don't need to turn this into "measuring" contest or being salty or any other way offensive. Other than that, PvP goes simple as always, Hordes get more BG que's that allows them to make premades which makes it easier to win, for alliance I reckon players are somewhat better, at least some that is. For gearing a toon i would say choose horde, will grind it faster. As for Bg balance, well hard to say really, i haven't met a person that played ALL bg's on Icecrown to determine which faction wins more, just because someone can say" oh alliance wins 70% or horde wins 70%" Doesn't mean anything because it's their experience while they played in perhaps premade, maybe someone from solo que had way worse time in this. For alliance PvP guilds, well there are couple, my own guild VIRTUS is focused more on arenas because BG times are 5-15 minutes for 5m group so there's that, for bg's on alliance I don't know every single guild but i know there is Art of War for bg's. So once again, simply choose faction by your liking and hopefully you will enjoy it here.

5. Just ****ing close it already lol.

6. enough is enough, learn to deal with it or dont play on the server. jesus christ im tired of your god damn qqing all the god damn time.
    I swear to god, yhe ranking for things I encounter ingame that makes me want to kms is "OMG CHITER MBOX WE IS LOSE>people leaving mid rdf hc>bg ****ters>trade chat

7. enough is enough, learn to deal with it or dont play on the server. jesus christ im tired of your god damn qqing all the god damn time.
    I swear to god, yhe ranking for things I encounter ingame that makes me want to kms is "OMG CHITER MBOX WE IS LOSE>people leaving mid rdf hc>bg ****ters>trade chat
    Barely coherent drivel. Nah I'm free to criticize how pathetic multiboxing is and the same goes for everybody else. At least until the mods ban talking about it entirely.

8. Well, to clear this one up for you guys. The guy that made thread asked simple few questions, You don't need to turn this into "measuring" contest or being salty or any other way offensive. Other than that, PvP goes simple as always, Hordes get more BG que's that allows them to make premades which makes it easier to win, for alliance I reckon players are somewhat better, at least some that is. For gearing a toon i would say choose horde, will grind it faster. As for Bg balance, well hard to say really, i haven't met a person that played ALL bg's on Icecrown to determine which faction wins more, just because someone can say" oh alliance wins 70% or horde wins 70%" Doesn't mean anything because it's their experience while they played in perhaps premade, maybe someone from solo que had way worse time in this. For alliance PvP guilds, well there are couple, my own guild VIRTUS is focused more on arenas because BG times are 5-15 minutes for 5m group so there's that, for bg's on alliance I don't know every single guild but i know there is Art of War for bg's. So once again, simply choose faction by your liking and hopefully you will enjoy it here.
    No "measuring" required, but some people need smacked in the mouth sometime's to keep them talking about something they don't understand.

Barely coherent drivel. Nah I'm free to criticize how pathetic multiboxing is and the same goes for everybody else. At least until the mods ban talking about it entirely.
    Criticize all you want, but lets not talk about something you don't know about, just because you get smacked in the face by a boxer, and you need to vent. Ie, speak to the fact you know what type of player I am. cause fact is you don't know, and there is much more to the game then the PvP you think is everything. lol it's boring and unoriginal.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

9. Criticize all you want, but lets not talk about something you don't know about, just because you get smacked in the face by a boxer, and you need to vent. lol it's boring and unoriginal.
    Are you trying to imply I dont understand some aspect of this pathetic practice?

What's your in game name?

10. Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying, you don't understand that to make me PvP, you'll have to bring more than just your BiS toon to kill me, otherwise move on to a target that is easier to take down, it really gets under your skin doesn't it, that you just can't kill everyone on the server by yourself.... and you call what I do pathetic? Fine.

Lets not get back into you insulting, and acting like you matter, I waited 50 min on you last time, Not in the mood for it today, I have things I need to do.

My names apparent, its Deathsmaster., you can find me on Deathslingo as well.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

11. Barely coherent drivel. Nah I'm free to criticize how pathetic multiboxing is and the same goes for everybody else. At least until the mods ban talking about it entirely.
    What you AREN'T allowed to do is derail threads into talking about this subject that you're so desperate to complain about here on the forum. And largely thanks to you, I am about on the verge of creating a rule that forbids posts exactly like yours. Get used to our rules or move on. Keep it up and your posting privileges will be revoked.

Edit: The moderator team has actually agreed to put in place a rule that forbids complaining about multiboxing. Quite frankly, we're tired of the abuse of the forum and some of our users being treated poorly by their fellow members because of this. Nevermind your persistent behavior of constantly derailing topics just to complain about it. You now have what you have asked for. You're welcome.

First 123