1. New to this Server - Quick Questions

Hey all, as the title states I'm new to the game and wanted to ask some questions.

Firstly, how is faction balance here? I spent the entirety of live wotlk getting absolutely rekt in WG and I'd like to avoid that this time if possible.

Additionally, is the 1x server very popular? I know generally people play these games to level quickly and have a good time, and I'm sure I'll do a fair bit of that, but my initial 1-80 grind as a noob is one of my favorite gaming memories, and I'd like to try to recapture it so to speak. Any info about this is appreciated.

I see plenty of raiding gilds recruiting, are there many casual/social guilds that recruit also? I hope to get into end game eventually, but I'm mainly looking to play for that sweet nostalgia factor.

I think thats really all for now, thanks in advance to any replies. Cheers!

2. Unless you like fighting and getting rekt by multiboxxers most of the time stay out of the WG as alliance. Aside from that, balance is fine. Lordaeron the 1x wotlk server is the second most popular realm atm but it is likely to drop a little bit when TBC launches but not as much as icecrown will (temporarily)

3. Unless you like fighting and getting rekt by multiboxxers most of the time stay out of the WG as alliance. Aside from that, balance is fine. Lordaeron the 1x wotlk server is the second most popular realm atm but it is likely to drop a little bit when TBC launches but not as much as icecrown will (temporarily)
    Ah, thats disappointing. So its horde or bust for WG then? Is either server particularly more noob friendly than the other?

4. Don't listen to him, he's just salty.....

the server is pretty balanced as far as faction population goes.

The raiding on both are decent, although Ally side tends to have more hard-core end game guilds, as well as more dominate PvP guilds, and Horde has more causal guilds for both. I can't speak for the Ally side as far as geographic location goes, but It's my opinion, that most stateside players go horde, or play both, met a lot of those....

As far as WG goes, both sides tend to have WG pretty even.... the player above just wants to control it 24-7, which is just not gonna happen. So don't let that deter you, there is much fun to be had.

Lord I can't really speak to either, as I will never play a 1x server again. I did my share of that in retail. I will say it sits around 6-6.5k population at peek, and 2-3k off hours.

In any case, which ever faction you choose, server you choose, and class you Choose, welcome to the server!

You'll have a lot of fun here for sure.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

5. Hey mates I also wanted to ask, how is going with pugs and so ?
    Is there often pugs on alliance and horde? :)

6. Pugs happen all the time. 90% of them are horrible 3 boss runs.

If you want to PVE get a guild.

7. As far as I experienced so far (as Horde), in PvP got stomped in 6 bgs in a row and 4 WGs. But we had WG in the morning so my guess is horde has its moments too.

8. The economy on Lord is a bit more stable than Ice, where inflation is nuts. Youll also likely outlevel your training cash flow.

The good news for Ice is the population is very healthy and leveling is bearable if you have a life or are simply tired of retail rates. There are even duels outside the capitals. The same can't be said about Lord.

9. Don't listen to him, he's just salty.....

the server is pretty balanced as far as faction population goes.

The raiding on both are decent, although Ally side tends to have more hard-core end game guilds, as well as more dominate PvP guilds, and Horde has more causal guilds for both. I can't speak for the Ally side as far as geographic location goes, but It's my opinion, that most stateside players go horde, or play both, met a lot of those....

As far as WG goes, both sides tend to have WG pretty even.... the player above just wants to control it 24-7, which is just not gonna happen. So don't let that deter you, there is much fun to be had.

Lord I can't really speak to either, as I will never play a 1x server again. I did my share of that in retail. I will say it sits around 6-6.5k population at peek, and 2-3k off hours.

In any case, which ever faction you choose, server you choose, and class you Choose, welcome to the server!

You'll have a lot of fun here for sure.
    LOL PRETTY EVEN, BALANCEDDDDDDD hahaah stop making me laugh j2 weeks in row Horde pure ez win every time of the day.
    Stop missinforming u pve nerd.
    If u are a PVP player, just go Horde, you will get easy gear like my friend did, they win everything 80% of the time.
    As for the Alliance, they are better at arenas and just that.
    I read this 'Balanced' bull**** and ended up on PVE NERD side.

10. If your looking for a PvP only experience, then play on Blackrock. You're playing a MMO, moron.

Nerds? perhaps, however you're one of us ....... if you didn't know dip****.

11. If your looking for a PvP only experience, then play on Blackrock. You're playing a MMO, moron.

Nerds? perhaps, however you're one of us ....... if you didn't know dip****.

The ONLY MORONS are you missinformers, lacking basic experience on the matter, yet you talk like you know **** 'YEAAA IT'S BALANCED'' i rolled ally side to get rekt every single BG by the horde, losing even those BGS that are easy to win cuz ally players are simply braindead morons looking for zerg and kills while horde actualy does objectives, has healers etc...
    Yeahhhh i got geared now and have the tops DPS/HEALS/kills all the time but Alliance is just trash for pvp-ers.
    Even PVP players inside Alliance confirm this, but nahhh we got *******s acting smart talking **** on forums.
    I love both pvp/pve elements of the game, but simply u can't enjoy something fully when there is no balance, it's simply one sided.

12. The ONLY MORONS are you missinformers, lacking basic experience on the matter, yet you talk like you know **** 'YEAAA IT'S BALANCED'' i rolled ally side to get rekt every single BG by the horde, losing even those BGS that are easy to win cuz ally players are simply braindead morons looking for zerg and kills while horde actualy does objectives, has healers etc...
    Yeahhhh i got geared now and have the tops DPS/HEALS/kills all the time but Alliance is just trash for pvp-ers.
    Even PVP players inside Alliance confirm this, but nahhh we got *******s acting smart talking **** on forums.
    I love both pvp/pve elements of the game, but simply u can't enjoy something fully when there is no balance, it's simply one sided.
    You sound like every other crybaby on the server. Grow up, or move on.

13. You sound like every other crybaby on the server. Grow up, or move on.
    And you sound like a typical guy who is tryharding to act cool, mature and smart while being clueless.
    Don't talk on threads about things you know nothing about, for example PvP.

14. Blah, Blah, Blah. sniff, sniff. blah.

123 Last