1. Funny stories to share?

Anyone have any fun stories to share about multiboxing? I'll go first.

last year i was playing pretty regularly and leveled up 5 hunters and specced all BM. On each account i macro'd

/petattack

and it'd constantly fly around and land on people on in borean tundra and spam my pet attack macro and just let my pets kill players. it was crazy as i'd just set there and watch people flip out as 5 animals out of no where land on them and rape them.

BTW I was only 71/72 at the time and never actually had to shot anyone with my bow to kill them. Boy did I start some ****, as 80's were coming in and camping the crap out of me.

2. Once in Northrend I was sitting somewhere afk with my shami team.
    A ally Mage came and attacked me with Blizzard. He managed to kill himself from the lightning shields.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

3. This guy put me on ignore but whispered me everyday:

http://imgur.com/CohUkdA

4. I was exploring with my pally team, trying to get more achievements on all of them at once, my dog needed to go out, so I went afk for about a min in the hidden passage just north of Scolomance to let him go, when I came back I find there was this ally shammy that saw this as a perfect chance to get some free honor I guess, so he managed to kill 2 of them, when I retaliated, and gave chase down the path....to the pond in front of Scholomance.... he throw on water-walking and figured he was safe....so he decided to taunt me by laughing and moving back and forth real fast.

Well I keep a dk in my mix, so I popped path of frost ( I can just imagine him saying Oh **** to himself) and proceeded to camp him and give him a not so friendly reminder, don't cheap shot people..... especially boxers.....by the time I was through, he had called in tons of friends, that were all uncoordinated and just got picked off one by one till they all logged.....

Still brings a smile to my face :P
    Edited: April 10, 2017

5. This guy put me on ignore but whispered me everyday:

http://imgur.com/CohUkdA
    Just get a cat? ok? ;)