1. Let TBC be TBC. No transmog

Hello

I'm a strong believer that transmog is bad for the game, ( im not the only one) I would suggest not to put transmog on the new Outland server.
    I remember back in Retail Vanilla - wotlk, you had a good idea what people were wearing and you knew if they were good without inspecting them.

for example. If you saw t3 items in vanilla you were like (holy ****) and now a days you dont know what to expect since everybody uses it.
    I also know you just cant take transmog away from people since it have been in the game for so many years.

i'd love to get some feedback from people who want and dont want transmog on Outland

Also do gms have any plans on adding transmog to the new Outland server?

thanks in advance
    Edited: April 10, 2017

2. Mate that was more than 10 years ago. People can access pretty much anything they desire, gear no longer carries respect, skills do.
    I think Transmogging on Outland is only going to make the server more active. People will run both dungeons/raids at 70 for gear aswell as older content from vanilla, making the world breathe and stay alive.

3. I agree with this person above me.

4. i agree with the OP, if you want "transmog"
    Go use Glitchy's MES.

5. I don't understand how some people can't hate Xmogs. Xmogs is one of the best features ever. I hope they add Xmog system like in WOTLK.

6. I love transmogs but for TBC realm I'd prefer if they didn't implement them, I'd love it to stay as close to the old BC as possible with the exception of dual spec MAYBE. Also TBC sets all look dope anyways.

7. You do realize we'll be able to get T3 gear for xmog, right?

xmog is another great way for the server to be profitable. We want warmane to be profitable because then it will be around longer. If it loses money it wouldn't be able to stay healthy with bug fixes and improving performance. People's jobs are also dependent upon warmane being successful.

8. The server will be profitable enough with the cash shop, transmog is not what made Warmane popular.

People who are seriously interested in TBC will play here even without transmog, there is no reason to ruin the experience for those who want the real Burning Crusade.

I know for sure I won't even consider Warmane if such a feature will be implemented.

9. Use hp numbers to gauge how 'geared' someone is the arguments against it are purely ****ing stupid, dont like it dont use it.
    I Know in WOTLK if someone is 33k hp without a 'ton' of buff's he's roughly 6.2 + with full wrath mainsets
    If they are 27-29k hp prolly full relentless maybe not enchanted etc
    Your argument is that you cant pvp against people geared then dont ****ing pvp you scrubs.

10. I know for sure I won't even consider Warmane if such a feature will be implemented.
    Uhm... you are aware that you can turn off xmog in your preferences, right? Why rain on our parade? :)

11. I actually did not know this, thanks. But the fact that such a feature exists would still annoy the hell out of me.

"LFG Naxx transmog run" - I do not want to see that on a TBC server, it will just be a fun killer for me, seen too much of this on retail, I hope I make sense.

12. I actually did not know this, thanks. But the fact that such a feature exists would still annoy the hell out of me.

"LFG Naxx transmog run" - I do not want to see that on a TBC server, it will just be a fun killer for me, seen too much of this on retail, I hope I make sense.
    1- the staff have never uttered a single word about TBC tmog
    2- the shop wont even be active for a month plus into the launch
    3-the server isn't even in ****ing public testing nvm launching
    4- It's cosmetic who care's.

13. I actually did not know this, thanks. But the fact that such a feature exists would still annoy the hell out of me.

i will spam "LFG Naxx transmog run" even if there will be no xmog first time , just for you , because i don't wanna ruin ur "fun" baby grill /kiss

14. People want custom features
    1)Implement custom features
    2)Charge people money for them
    3) ???
    4) Profit
    For all the cry babies for dual spec and tmog, just make it a paid feature ...

15. I personally don't like transmog, so for me I'd like to see it disabled. However, if it's manifestly better for the project then I got nothing else to say...

12 Last