1. A simple look at the HP gives you a pretty accurate figure and if hey're fully transmogged they're most likely BiS anyway. Also you can only downgrade to Vanilla gear. However it can definitely come as a surprise at the start of a BG when someone comes in with a full PvE gear burst.

2. No Thank You!

tbc had some really cool looking gear, some of the best. bloodThirsty, demonic, and all space-like, whoaaahh.

TBH doing the old content is fairly fun at 70, getting the gear isn't that difficult and some , serious, RAMBO, LEEROY peeps would wear vanilla gear in bgs and still do work. So it is still possible.

the tbc gear rox

3. May 1, 2017  
    Transmog will be good for the server in my opinion. Personally i want muh full t2 paladin if u dont wana play on a server for having a cosmetic feature its most likely better off without you.

4. May 1, 2017  
    Transmogrification ****d up everything, i think atleast 50% of ppl hate it, and they should, it kills RPG elements of MMO
    Ttransmogrification: NO
    Dual Spec: Yes please.

5. May 1, 2017  
    I love the idea of having optional transmog on/off. I personally don't like to watch people with "other gear" then they actually have - I want the full TBC experience. The reason why I like transmog on the other hand, is that it will make the world more alive. People will be doing a lot more older content, then they would if there were no transmog.

If they ever implement transmog on the TBC realm, I really hope they wait till it is actually optional - so people that actaully want to play TBC, gets to play TBC without seeing some random gear.

6. May 1, 2017  
    I also hate transmog, it takes away a lot of the magic in the game.it will completely change the TBC feel.if people hate the way they look they can simple tmorph.
    same apply for Dual spec.free respec or low cost one sound awesome tho.
    Edited: May 1, 2017

7. May 1, 2017  
    Agree with OP - I know its not even been mentioned by devs but if transmog was to go ahead here I would more than likely go elsewhere.

8. May 1, 2017  
    As much as I agree with QoL changes (like dual spec or faster flying mount), I cannot agree with transmog in TBC.

Transmog was a way for people to use old gear designs without affecting performance, but in TBC there are not that many designs to use.

9. May 2, 2017  
    The HP was not visible on enemy players in TBC, it came in WOTLK. For transmog to not give a real advantage (make yourself look lower geared than you are) the HP and Mana bar needs to show actual HP/Mana, like in WOTLK.

10. May 2, 2017  
    Why don't you make custom features that are actually useful? for example, Faction balance and not stupid transmogs? what the ****...

11. May 2, 2017  
    We have no plans of implementing transmogrification at this point in time or at any point in time. That's our current standpoint.

12. May 2, 2017  
    No Transmogs in TBC!

/signed

Why does this even need to be discussed, there was no transmog in tbc and in my tbc experience is no space for future addon features.

edit:

We have no plans of implementing transmogrification at this point in time or at any point in time. That's our current standpoint.
    good to hear that! thanks for the reply, Proterean! :)

cheers

13. Hello

I'm a strong believer that transmog is bad for the game, ( im not the only one) I would suggest not to put transmog on the new Outland server.
    I remember back in Retail Vanilla - wotlk, you had a good idea what people were wearing and you knew if they were good without inspecting them.

for example. If you saw t3 items in vanilla you were like (holy ****) and now a days you dont know what to expect since everybody uses it.
    I also know you just cant take transmog away from people since it have been in the game for so many years.

i'd love to get some feedback from people who want and dont want transmog on Outland

Also do gms have any plans on adding transmog to the new Outland server?

thanks in advance
    *Right Click----->Inspect*....*GASP!* problem solved. Give us Slutmog please.

14. I aggree. Thank you, Proterean.

15. I'll let this bump alone for some visibility to the staff response to this concern, however please do not necro-post threads. Thank you!

First 12