1. Imbalanced...

Although english is not my primary language i will try to make this topic clean as i can.

First of all when the random battleground pops up, there's something that bothers me. For example when you join warsong gulch your team has 10 players and the enemy has 8 or the otherway around, even worse afk players whom you can't report or remove them from the battleground.
    Second thing is premades, that's right i've said it, Blackrock doesn't have the 12000 players like icecrown actually this realm has barely 100 active bg players so in order to keep that crucial balance please if possible remove the invite option or make it at least 2 people in one group not more since this is really frustrating to deal with...
    Third... Well Alterac Valley should pop more in order to get more HK's besides its the best bg imho, tons of fun and there is not much of a objective game like the rest.
    With that being said thank you for your time :) !

2. I can understand the frustation with premade groups etc but that is how it works.
    Also your talking a bit against yourself.
    Why should Alterac Valley pop more or at all when in your first statement your making a point where there aren't even enough players on both teams to have a full wasong gulch, it's made for a 10 vs 10 bg. How in the world should there be enough players for AV when it's made for 40vs40.

3. Thank you that you replied to my thread!
    The reason why i said we need more AV is that it is possible to script it and make for 20v20 or higher but that's not the case.
    We need reputation also for example the Justicar title.
    And i have noticed something, the HK's is not working properly also here i play on icecrown too and for example during wsg some players receive 30 HK's while some get 10 or even less so that is really painful to deal with still i don't know why happens only to blackrock.
    Another thing that is really frustrating is when you join the bg you have 7 players on your team and the enemy team has 10 and 3 more players join after 1 minute or so, really painful to deal with.
    I hope warmane works these things out :/ !