1. The Burning Crusade FPS question

1- Does TBC have better FPS than WOTLK?
    2- Is TBC very good for old PC?

2. This of course is going to depend on quite a bit. If you are doing PVP, your fps should be a bit better in TBC than Wotlk, simply because the only super large bg is AV. There is a greater chance of getting a wsg too. :D

If you are raiding though, your fps and computer cache needs to be optimized for 25m or 40m if you do Naxx 40 with a guild. There were performance changes between the TBC client and the WOTLK client that allowed WOTLK to do more stuff. However this may be quite different on Warmane depending on whether they decide to support the fancy WOD models like they can optionally do on WOTLK.

The other thing is that the raid encounters take a LOT longer to complete in TBC than in WOTLK. That means players with great computers will be able to have no technical problems due to the fight lengths. However, players with substandard computers or internet connections will find that they may DC or crash during an encounter and find themselves on the bench when they relog.

TBC has zero room for failure in many raiding encounters. Everyone has to perform as a well oiled machine or it's a wipe. One person can wipe almost any encounter by making a mistake or being poorly optimized (computer, internet, minmax...etc).

So this will be a big and FUN challenge for guilds to clear the content without getting caught UNPREPARED.

3. Normally in most other pservers there is a bug of some sort that forces players to go to video settings and turn off terrain distance (if i remember 100%). Because most aoe spells like thunder clap or frost nova can cause lag spikes/small freezes.

My pc is 1 year old btw.
    This page has system requirements for TBC. Rather low by todays standards.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/System_requirements

4. Ok realistically Wrath of the Lich King requires more out of your PC than TBC would, just like how Cata requires more than Wrath :D

5. the 3.3.5 will give you better performance, it is more optimized.

6. When I played WOTLK server I had some problems with FPS during 25 man raids, where it could drop to 15 FPS... how screwed would I be on TBC?

7. When I played WOTLK server I had some problems with FPS during 25 man raids, where it could drop to 15 FPS... how screwed would I be on TBC?
    Very screwed..

8. When I played WOTLK server I had some problems with FPS during 25 man raids, where it could drop to 15 FPS...
    TBC didn't have the same optimization that WOTLK did, so it isn't as performance ready. Therefore even while newer computers should be fine, older computers that would have video lag or resource problems in WOTLK will probably do much worse in TBC in raids. PVP and instances should be a bit better than WOTLK for that kind of thing, but again this is going to really depend on the bottleneck you're facing. If it's your video card, I would suggest getting a new one. If it's RAM or CPU, then it becomes troublesome if you want to raid since these issues often are surrounding floating point errors that can cause memory leaks; such leaks are easier to manage by throwing more ram and cpu at the problem, but they can be really brutal against old computers that can't keep up with garbage collection requirements.

A lot of work was done in the client for WOTLK to support better things, but for TBC it wasn't quite as good. All of this also depends on how the server works too, so some early issues will be fixable but some issues may be only client-side and therefore it's not something Warmane could remedy easily.

When you run into issues document all your stuff and get your computer specs in any bug report so the team can identify problems and do what they can to remedy them or guide you towards technical support if it's something going wrong at your end.