1. Any PvE guild out there which raids around 10-11AM ST?

I am living in +8 GMT time zone and looking for a guild that raids in my evening time. Does not matter alliance or horde side. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

2. Pacific forms raids before and starts at 11pm our time.
    Oceanic forms raids at.. 7pm our time iirc.

Both Icecrown Alliance with decent SEA presence in the guild.

There's also this guy from the middle east I think, name's Shadowmourn or something, always advertising for 6.3+ LoD/Bane, his raidtimes start at like, 4 or 5pm our time.

This is all from memory, so apologies if I get any info wrong.

3. Thanks for the info mate. Pacific's time is quite late for me and Oceanic is dead now. Shadowmourn was advertising his new guild called Ability but their raid times are similar to Pacific's. I will keep an eye on /who list around 11 AM ST and see any guilds raiding :)

4. Let us make one :P
    Seriously, you forgot to mention KTD unless they also merged with Shadowmourn's guild

5. KTD has merged with Ability, so that option is off the table now too. There is a market gap on that demand :D I am sure there are alot of people out there like us looking for a raiding guild which raids around those hours

6. Bump, desperately looking for this too. Any guild that does 10am - 2pm ish ST please contact me! (callmepriest, alt: callmedruid)