1. [Icecrown] How dead are 39s ? And should I join the 19s ?

I have always been interested in twinking and I really wanted to try out the 39 bracket but I haven't seen a single 39 twink on Icecrown but I have seen tons of 19s. Is the 39 bracket even a thing there ?
    -Thanks

2. The only bracket on Icecrown that's active is 78/79. 19s,29s,60s,70s etc. are all pretty much going to die with the release of the TBC server.

3. Paladin is the best role in this game ez carry team can be support sometimes if you know what to build just farm minions buy full build and you're unkillable very good champion ! rate my answer thanks! pm me if you want more advices!:P

4. The only bracket on Icecrown that's active is 78/79. 19s,29s,60s,70s etc. are all pretty much going to die with the release of the TBC server.
    I know that the 79 bracket is popular but honestly what is the point of twinking @79 ?

5. That's a very easy question to answer, at other brackets than 79 all things are non equal, lets say 19, if you have the fishing hat, or the off-handed from the tunnel thingy, or fishing boots. then you'll guranteed be more powerful than other twinks in the bracket. just simple straight fact. on 29 some items are rare and hard to get, same with 39, in fact to make a bis twink 39 is so hard that some people are collecting the gear even though the bracket is dead. on 79 though, there's 3 items that are hard to get, and the difference between this rare items are so little from items you could replace them with. we're talking skolls dagger,forgotten necklace and lost ring. the stats difference is so small that it's almost the same as other items. on 79 you'll see a lot of twink wearing the same gear, but you'll only see a few poeple dominating with that exact gear, why? because they're skilled. skilled players shine in this bracket not items.

6. tbc wont kill wotlk 39s, in fact it shall make a return in due time

7. That's a very easy question to answer, at other brackets than 79 all things are non equal, lets say 19, if you have the fishing hat, or the off-handed from the tunnel thingy, or fishing boots. then you'll guranteed be more powerful than other twinks in the bracket. just simple straight fact. on 29 some items are rare and hard to get, same with 39, in fact to make a bis twink 39 is so hard that some people are collecting the gear even though the bracket is dead. on 79 though, there's 3 items that are hard to get, and the difference between this rare items are so little from items you could replace them with. we're talking skolls dagger,forgotten necklace and lost ring. the stats difference is so small that it's almost the same as other items. on 79 you'll see a lot of twink wearing the same gear, but you'll only see a few poeple dominating with that exact gear, why? because they're skilled. skilled players shine in this bracket not items.
    So why don't you just play level 80 PvP?

8. So why don't you just play level 80 PvP?
    Because 80 is p2w and 79 isn't?

At 80 you can spend a hundred coins getting BiS, queue for a bg and then get AV.

If you hate Warsong Gulch then I advise you to stay far from 79.

Also if you're from 39 and you're thinking of rolling 79, please remember that 79 involves the objective.

Too many 19s/39s join the bracket and just assume the same rules apply.

Thanks,

Crymore.

9. So why don't you just play level 80 PvP?

Did you just ask this lol, shadowmourne obviously. heroic off pieces. everything basically that can be rewarded as an advantage gear wise is not equal. here on 79, your skill level will show how good you are. not your gear

10. 39 is dead, and has been for awhile. 19 is starting back up and they're doing quite well.

11. Did you just ask this lol, shadowmourne obviously. heroic off pieces. everything basically that can be rewarded as an advantage gear wise is not equal. here on 79, your skill level will show how good you are. not your gear
    Totally forgot about the Shadowmourne ****ters.... Honestly spending that much money on an item in a private server is pathetic. I guess some people need that confidence boost. But after all the Shadowmourne is not unbeatable and as far as I know every item that can be bought in the shop is obtainable in the game with some effort (I might be wrong, cuz I am new to Icecrown but if they are selling gear that is unobtainable in the game I will consider quitting).
    So yeah the 79 bracket wins when it comes to balance. I have been twinking on retail MoP where the end-game PvP was balanced and twinking was all about unfair advantage so yeah I guess the 79s in wrath are for people that want skill involved in PvP.

12. I've had my 19 twink a couple weeks now and not 1 Battleground has popped, not 1... Just queues for hours so basically nobody plays 19 twink on Icecrown whatsoever.

13. Then please do make a 79 twink and drop the 19 thingy. go alliance horde has plenty of players. we got bgs everyday.

14. I've had my 19 twink a couple weeks now and not 1 Battleground has popped, not 1... Just queues for hours so basically nobody plays 19 twink on Icecrown whatsoever.
    Strange, seeing as how both Alliance and Horde guilds have almost 200 members.
    They had BG's going, I don't know what happened, then.

15. Then please do make a 79 twink and drop the 19 thingy. go alliance horde has plenty of players. we got bgs everyday.
    I second this.
    70-79 is by far the most active bracket.

12 Last