1. Outland Discussion

We can chat here about Outland. :)

2. When to expect server to be up? :D

3. Btw guys, the ship that should be departed from Darkshore to Stormwind, gets you to Wetlands :P I m tracking bugs and reporting them , but this one was quite funny

4. Did they say something about how long it will be down?

5. Btw guys, the ship that should be departed from Darkshore to Stormwind, gets you to Wetlands :P I m tracking bugs and reporting them , but this one was quite funny
    LOL seriously? xD

6. That is not a bug, it was like that before Wotlk :D

7. Server down for anyone else right now? I thought it was coming up at 9?

8. That is not a bug, it was like that before Wotlk :D
    So how does one get to Stormwind?

9. Server down for anyone else right now? I thought it was coming up at 9?
    it was up, they doing a server restart to fix bugs, idk how long the downtime.

10. Btw guys, the ship that should be departed from Darkshore to Stormwind, gets you to Wetlands :P I m tracking bugs and reporting them , but this one was quite funny
    I went through the Dark Portal and the WoD cinematic didn't load. Much sadness was felt.

11. I am about to take train from Ironforge to Stormwind, i hope it will not get me to Orgrimar :)

12. So how does one get to Stormwind?
    you need to walk from Wetlands to Ironforge to get there. This is what i call a ''croco run'' since they can kill you if youre under 15 or so :D

13. I'm gonna wait for the lvl70 test, only because I'm very busy atm. I'll set up my addons and whatnot then, and maybe do some instances.

Very exciting stuff and thank you to all who are playtesting and providing Warmane with information related to bugs or any technical issues.

12 Last