1. All settings(Interface and System) getting reset each time I load the client.

Every time I load the client, all of my settings in Interface and System are reset, the cinematics will play again, and I have to accept the agreements again. How can I fix this?

2. SOLVED: Went into the WoW directory and Right-Clicked the WTF folder, went to Properties, and turned OFF Read-Only. Kind of dumb they have that on by default imo, testing phase or not.

3. SOLVED: Went into the WoW directory and Right-Clicked the WTF folder, went to Properties, and turned OFF Read-Only. Kind of dumb they have that on by default imo, testing phase or not.
    Has nothing to do with it, the behavior you are describing is being caused by Windows not the client or the archiving of the client.

4. SOLVED: Went into the WoW directory and Right-Clicked the WTF folder, went to Properties, and turned OFF Read-Only. Kind of dumb they have that on by default imo, testing phase or not.
    You will find that it is the same for any of the expansions not just TBC :) you are best to go to the root folder for wow and make sure it covers every folder in the directory not just the WTF :)

5. SOLVED: Went into the WoW directory and Right-Clicked the WTF folder, went to Properties, and turned OFF Read-Only. Kind of dumb they have that on by default imo, testing phase or not.
    i tried that, i,m still having the same issue :(

6. i tried that, i,m still having the same issue :(
    deleting WTF folder + cache worked for me

7. You will find that it is the same for any of the expansions not just TBC :) you are best to go to the root folder for wow and make sure it covers every folder in the directory not just the WTF :)
    I did this and worked for me.Go to root folder and uncheck read only