1. Why are Enemy Nameplates STILL too low(covering up most of the mob)???

Is this not a simple thing that can be fixed? As a coder I feel like it should be. I mean, there would be a line of code that says "Draw the nameplate at this position on the screen". That position would be some equation based on the mobs 3D position of the world(so that it could take that information and display it in a 2D setting.) So why cant the Y value of where it is placed just be decreased so that they show up a little higher? I don't think we should have to feel forced into downloading an addon like Tidy Plates to fix this.

2. I really think this is a client thing, not server. It's not a simple public variable, otherwise you would just edit it with in-game scripts.

3. As Radvo says, there's nothing for us to "fix" on that as far as I know. It's not a server variable, but something in the client and we don't make custom clients. "Fixing" would require an add-on to override the client's settings (which you don't want), we reverse-engineering the client just to change that (which we won't do) or a time traveling device to complain to Blizzard back when the game was released so the tweak would affect the expansion.