1. should be resolved in 24 hrs

2. When will the openwow links be fixed? I guess marketplace updates wont take place unless this problem is fixed. Atleast give us some reply.

3. Yes reply would be really nice <3 What it's been already week? (entersadfacehere)

4. You can navigate to your /etc/hosts and enter either of the following manual DNS overrides to restore openwow functionalty:
    Code:
    104.28.10.104 openwow.com
    104.28.10.104 www.openwow.com
    104.28.10.104 wotlk.openwow.com
    104.28.10.104 cdn.openwow.com
    Code:
    104.28.11.104 openwow.com
    104.28.11.104 www.openwow.com
    104.28.11.104 wotlk.openwow.com
    104.28.11.104 cdn.openwow.com

Hey Guys,

can anyone explain to me what to do here?

I really dont know where i can change those files.

Thx and Kind regards

5. Hey Guys,

can anyone explain to me what to do here?

I really dont know where i can change those files.

Thx and Kind regards

here:
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

6. here:
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    Thx for your reply!
    This doesnt works for me. I cant change/save that file in my system.

any other ways? :(

7. Thx for your reply!
    This doesnt works for me. I cant change/save that file in my system.

any other ways? :(
    well copy your hosts file on your desktop(or any other location), edit it, and then copy it back to to the above path, it should work.

8. well copy your hosts file on your desktop(or any other location), edit it, and then copy it back to to the above path, it should work.
    Didn't work for me (I didn't copy it, I just edited it with admin rights). I assume I need a reboot for it to take effect, which I did, but no luck.

9. Well copy it first on your desktop edit it, then copy it back to your original location.

10. Read-only most probably, open the folder and remove it

11. So this whole thing is gonna end up like the "disable transmog feature"? let's not talk about it so maybe everyone will forget it? ;x

12. If speaking honestly, im kinda getting little, tiny bit mad, i know tis isn't game breaking.. But people can't use anything in character trade at the moment.. well you always could buy blindly and try your luck hehe (i meant buying characters by that)

I read it's 3rd party problem, that they aren't responding or something? Still no response?
    Edited: April 19, 2017

13. Any1 knows why character description on market doesn't show if i place mouse cursor on nick ?

14. Can u use mmo4ever website as a replacement? Or open.wow is warmane's website?

First 1234 Last