1. Can u use mmo4ever website as a replacement? Or open.wow is warmane's website?
    Openwow belongs to Warmane.

2. Honestly, at this moment, they should already be porting scripts to merge it into Warmane Armory.

3. So this whole thing is gonna end up like the "disable transmog feature"? let's not talk about it so maybe everyone will forget it? ;x
    No, still working on it,

4. No, still working on it,
    Enter key functionality for Armory searching too, please!

5. Well copy it first on your desktop edit it, then copy it back to your original location.
    Why would I do that? I can edit a file without copying it

6. Why would I do that? I can edit a file without copying it
    Maybe your virus scanner is protecting it, I know Zonealarm does that.

You can try and right click the file and open as administrator. If it still does not work have a look at your virus scanner or firewall settings and see if there is an option to stop protecting it, update it then enable the protection again.

7. Maybe your virus scanner is protecting it, I know Zonealarm does that.

You can try and right click the file and open as administrator. If it still does not work have a look at your virus scanner or firewall settings and see if there is an option to stop protecting it, update it then enable the protection again.
    There's nothing "protecting it" the file is updated with what I added.

When I open it in notepad all the entries are together in one clump, and if I use notepad++ or wordpad it shows them all on separate lines. Once I've added my lines and then reopen the file in notepad it shows them on separate lines from all the rest of the entries. But if I try to add them without carriage returns it looks okay in notepad as they are all in one contiguous clump, but then opening in notepad++ all the other entries are one separate lines, except the ones I added which are in one contiguous clump at the end.
    Edited: April 20, 2017

8. I've copied it across to unix and added the lines using vi, then copied it back. Still doesn't work.

edit: I forget what all the entries I added previously were for but I've removed them and just have the openwow ones, still doesn't work.
    Edited: April 20, 2017

9. I've copied it across to unix and added the lines using vi, then copied it back. Still doesn't work.

OK I had this also before with a file containing multiple licenses. Everything was fine in a Linux editor and wordpad in windows but not in notepad or notepad++, the link below worked for me. Afterwards I had to copy the whole thing again into notpad to make it correct there also.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...open-a-file-cr

10. ETA of 24h and 24 days are very different...

11. Web loading times should be fine now. Although openwow is still down, we switched to db.warmane.com

12. Web loading times should be fine now. Although openwow is still down, we switched to db.warmane.com
    Thank You guyz.So can we expect marketplace updates by this weekend?

13. Does this mean since you are using db.warmane.com that all the opewow talent builds and stuff are gone. Sure wanted to look at some of that stuff in class forums.

14. Does this mean since you are using db.warmane.com that all the opewow talent builds and stuff are gone. Sure wanted to look at some of that stuff in class forums.
    Copy the number from the openwow url into the url of a compatible talent calculator and you should be able to see the talent build.

15. Once openwow is working again, we'll be adding the marketplace additions as mentioned.
    Well not open wow but db.warmane looks to be working fine. any updates on the marketplace additions or an ETA for them?

First 1234 Last