1. Are reforges gonna be implemented on the tooltips?

2. yeah, what's up with that? ;p
    It would be nice if staff said something about the marketplace changes.

3. I actually laughed :) On the topic tho, it would be nice to hear something about what they plan to do. Just an information of some sort.

4. It would be nice if staff said something about the marketplace changes.
    They will happen.

On the topic tho, it would be nice to hear something about what they plan to do. Just an information of some sort.
    That sort of information comes in an announcement, not in reply to spare threads that would get reduced visibility.

5. They will happen.
    When exactly? I really wanna know if point shop gets an "upgrade" and what kind of "upgrade" aka some minor changes. Or anything changing to it might be better than it is now

6. When exactly? I really wanna know if point shop gets an "upgrade" and what kind of "upgrade" aka some minor changes. Or anything changing to it might be better than it is now
    I don't have that information and, personally, I've learned to not give any release dates, even vague ones. What's the issue you have with the completely free stuff you are able to get with points earned with one click, though? It sounds like getting completely free stuff offered isn't enough, which would be a mind boggling idea.

7. I don't have that information and, personally, I've learned to not give any release dates, even vague ones. What's the issue you have with the completely free stuff you are able to get with points earned with one click, though? It sounds like getting completely free stuff offered isn't enough, which would be a mind boggling idea.
    ??

I just asked if you know anything about new point shop or changes on point shop.
    With point shop or without it,i still play on server.
    And where exactly you saw me typing i have an issue with the current point shop? I dont really have ony issue with it i am just asking if anything new will be added,if you dont know or dont want to spoil,its okay.

8. When exactly? I really wanna know if point shop gets an "upgrade" and what kind of "upgrade" aka some minor changes. Or anything changing to it might be considered better than it is now,but its free which so better than nothing.
    My bad, i noticed my previous post,didnt want to sound rude or greedy.

9. May 1, 2017  
    Quick question
    Since now the database is switched to db.warmane.com I see the marketplace and armory are taking data from it but are we going to be able to browse the database like we could on openwow before? Opening the starting page db.warmane.com gives "403 Forbidden" access and i doubt it is happening just to me or openwow is coming back in future?

10. May 1, 2017  
    You can navigate to your /etc/hosts and enter either of the following manual DNS overrides to restore openwow functionalty:
    Code:
    104.28.10.104 openwow.com
    104.28.10.104 www.openwow.com
    104.28.10.104 wotlk.openwow.com
    104.28.10.104 cdn.openwow.com

One of the most important reasons that Linux is safer than Windows is because Linux users do not extract IP addresses and software from all lairs and pits of internet. I tried visiting the IP address mentioned but the site would not show up. I strongly recommend against adding it! Don't make the mistakes and errors that typical Windows users do!

I wil not add any of these records to my /etc/hosts unless I have a safe way of extracting those IP's from a certified openwow server myself. Please provide one Selaya. As is, those IP's could refer to just about anything!

/etc/hosts is typically used to link local network IP's to self made up host names. If that IP is NOT from openwow, then typing openwow in your browser may get you directed to malicious sites!

So beware. The tip may be legit, but verify that before acting upon it.
    Edited: May 1, 2017

11. May 2, 2017  
    I just checked it out using the Linux command ping wowhead.com, and it turns out that wowhead.com has this IP address:

12. May 11, 2017  
    One of the most important reasons that Linux is safer than Windows is because Linux users do not extract IP addresses and software from all lairs and pits of internet. I tried visiting the IP address mentioned but the site would not show up. I strongly recommend against adding it! Don't make the mistakes and errors that typical Windows users do!

I wil not add any of these records to my /etc/hosts unless I have a safe way of extracting those IP's from a certified openwow server myself. Please provide one Selaya. As is, those IP's could refer to just about anything!

/etc/hosts is typically used to link local network IP's to self made up host names. If that IP is NOT from openwow, then typing openwow in your browser may get you directed to malicious sites!

So beware. The tip may be legit, but verify that before acting upon it.
    For someone who talks about Linux being safer than Windows and mentioning things like extracting IP's, I'm surprised it never crossed your mind to just check who that IP is registered to.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/104.28.10.104

JS'ing

13. i have a problem: i bought 24 coins and wanted to buy in shop 45k gold with that coins but when i click on the buy sign nothing happens... no new link is opening, no message that i bought, nothing... cant buy it... has the proplem also to do with openwow?

14. i have a problem: i bought 24 coins and wanted to buy in shop 45k gold with that coins but when i click on the buy sign nothing happens... no new link is opening, no message that i bought, nothing... cant buy it... has the proplem also to do with openwow?
    Openwow is database. It has nothing to do with the gold in shop. When you trade using website, there will be a short message appear below the banner up there notify you whether the trade success or not. Beside, you can go in game to see whether you bought the gold or not for the character you chose.

First ... 234