1. I've got a problem with the left mouse button - MAC

Hello guys,

Yesterday I've download TBC on mac with an other way to do it (There is no mac client for TBC). So, I connected on my character and I began to play on the PTR, but there was a problem with the left mouse button.
    Indeed, when I make one left click far off with my mouse, the camera is disorientated and takes place on the side immediately, safe when I click in the middle of the screen.
    Hope you'll understand my problem. Thanks !

2. I've had this issue on wineskinned cata, mop, and tbc. It's not something that can be bugfixed (I don't think). I'm pretty sure it's a technical bug with mouse inputs -> wineskin -> windows client. I also have issues with all mouse inputs being interpreted as middle mouse clicks, which really sucks for key-bindings. If somebody else knows how to fix this, that'd be great, but I doubt that there's anything that warmane can do on their side to fix this. There's no way for them to single out mac vs windows users.

3. I've had this issue on wineskinned cata, mop, and tbc. It's not something that can be bugfixed (I don't think). I'm pretty sure it's a technical bug with mouse inputs -> wineskin -> windows client. I also have issues with all mouse inputs being interpreted as middle mouse clicks, which really sucks for key-bindings. If somebody else knows how to fix this, that'd be great, but I doubt that there's anything that warmane can do on their side to fix this. There's no way for them to single out mac vs windows users.
    Hi dude,
    Finally I found the solution to fix it, I found it on an old Vanilla server. This solution worked for the guy who propose it, and it worked for me :
    Go to http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/ and download the latest version of XQuartz for mac. This wont harm your computer, I checked it. (If you believe me).
    You may need to log off and back on for the driver to finish update.
    Go to the Wineskin Winery wrapper (in the Finder) that contains the WoW-client, right click and select "show package contents"
    Double click the Wineskin App looking button, this will open the screen you used to install the client in the wrapper. Select "Set screen options" and choose to "Use Mac Driver instead of X11."
    Click "Done", exit the program and start your new and fully functional WoW client!!

4. Hi dude,
    Finally I found the solution to fix it, I found it on an old Vanilla server. This solution worked for the guy who propose it, and it worked for me :
    Go to http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/ and download the latest version of XQuartz for mac. This wont harm your computer, I checked it. (If you believe me).
    You may need to log off and back on for the driver to finish update.
    Go to the Wineskin Winery wrapper (in the Finder) that contains the WoW-client, right click and select "show package contents"
    Double click the Wineskin App looking button, this will open the screen you used to install the client in the wrapper. Select "Set screen options" and choose to "Use Mac Driver instead of X11."
    Click "Done", exit the program and start your new and fully functional WoW client!!
    can confirm that this works. you sir are the real mvp