1. Making a RaF system?

Are u guys considering to make RaF system anytime soon i think its really helpfull thanks.

2. RaF (Recruit a Friend) would be nice and every game should have it. No matter whether it's free game or not. RaF is there to awards your friend(s) and you for recruiting a friend(s) and it's very complicated and exploited in free games. In our case, we have the most popular private server which has the thousands of active players and it's very well known in that section. Warmane doesn't really need that "option" But if they are gonna make it. These things should be clear...
    - Very good reward (exotic mount, coins, points (if they rework the store...), pets, bonus leveling experience, etc.) I won't detail too much about quantity, selection and scaling... I just stated.
    - Also very good "income" which means a recruited friend NEEDS to complete things such this:
    1. Leveled character to maximum level of expansion.
    2. 6 in-game days played. (6 days is not that much... You can complete almost every basic thing in that period. OR 1500 Achievement points, decide, please...
    3. Required minimum donating to the server.
    4. Both accounts should never experienced a ban on this server.