1. Instinct (PVE) [TBC] Serious Guild

Hello lads,
    let me introduce myself, my name is Walter and I was Molten player. I still respect the developers and think they always do great job. But i lost interest after what happen, but here i am now.

OPS: This is Alliance Guild!

Im very interested in TBC and I'm already forming a serious guild thats going to focus on Exploring,Dungeons and RAIDS.
    We have already a very experience players from vanilla and we are forming a serious guild.
    The guild name is going to be named '' Instinct '' and we are going to focus on PVE alot then we might change for PVP/PVE.
    We already crated a guild discord channel to let you guys updated and say hello at anytime.
    https://discord.gg/AWacPDV

--Requirements--
    Level: 0-70
    Mic: Not a must to have a mic but YOU most have discord and hear us during the RAIDS.
    Gear: You must join 2-3 raids to able to get gear from the RAIDS.
    Language: English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And please this is a serious guild that will take up to 25 players for every Raid.

Thank everyone I'm looking forward to see you :)

2. Hello Walter, I was a molten player as well.
    I left when cata was released because i needed something new, I was a core raider with Nox Eternae and we had every thing on farm mode.

I will be rolling a warlock on TBC when it goes live, I'm on PTR as Gouldan.
    hit me up if you have room.

3. Hello Walter, I was a molten player as well.
    I left when cata was released because i needed something new, I was a core raider with Nox Eternae and we had every thing on farm mode.

I will be rolling a warlock on TBC when it goes live, I'm on PTR as Gouldan.
    hit me up if you have room.

Sure man, we always have room and join discord to stay updated about the guild
    https://discord.gg/AWacPDV

4. Hello, I am interested in joining your guild once Outland hits, however I need to know if this will be NA or EU guild, and what would raid times be.
    I have played on Molten in the past, however I'm undecided on the class. It will be either holy priest or rogue. Maybe hunter. Depends on the guild needs.