1. Any thought about reducing the trainer costs?

x5 XP rate - x1 everything else (love it)

Will still cause a huge annoying problem while leveling. As you level fast, you will need to train new spells often correct?

I guess we will struggle getting the gold to do so, and you kinda need your spells learned frequently to clear new zones efficently.

Waiting some levels with mount / epic mount, that's alright.. but struggling with training new spells? Thoughts?

----------------------------------

EDIT: I talked with Malaco and he explained they already reduced the price with 1/5 of the original so it would line up with x5 rate.
    Edited: April 12, 2017

2. I totally upvote this. You are %100 right.

3. x5 XP rate - x1 everything else (love it)

Will still cause a huge annoying problem while leveling. As you level fast, you will need to train new spells often correct?

I guess we will struggle getting the gold to do so, and you kinda need your spells learned frequently to clear new zones efficently.

Waiting some levels with mount / epic mount, that's alright.. but struggling with training new spells? Thoughts?

----------------------------------

EDIT: I talked with Malaco and he explained they already reduced the price with 1/5 of the original so it would line up with x5 rate.
    What did Malaco say was reduced by 1/5? Spells Only? What about weapon training,,,Vendor prices etc.... They are still the same and not reduced. It seems like overall it is not balanced to be compatible with the high rate of 5x xp. Especially for Hunters, The Hunter out levels their pets therefore Hunters have to keep getting new pets to match. Pets are not leveling at 5x. Hunters also have to buy their pet training spells that have not been reduced. I know it's you own choice to choose what class to play, but look at the Bug tracker and you will see all the Hunter issues. The most Critical issue at the moment, is Hunters and their Pets can not train their spells.
    It's already been reported.
    We as a community are all just trying to help Warmane create a better server experience. Nothing is set in stone yet, so we will all see how this plays out.
    Edited: April 12, 2017

4. I agree with this, at least at the beginning.

It is a more elegant way to solve this 5x issue without actually pouring gold into the economy. Spells are enough, no need for anything else. Maybe ground mounts too, but that's it.