1. IS Outland possibly the new AT?

Really hoping for really active pvp scene in the early months prio to BiS items in t6+

2. A few well known pvp guilds are setting up on ally as far as I know, most likely because ally will be the lower populated fraction due to min/maxers rolling horde.
    So winning premades for days on ally.

3. I really don't see a disadvantage for allies. I don't know why everybody says people will roll horde.
    Even on retail, there were battlegroups where alliance was the one winning most of the bgs. Not to mention AV where alliance had like 95% win rate in all battlegroups.

Their racials are not bad in TBC. The humans won't be so OP as in wotlk, but they will still be top race for PVP.

4. Racials matter alot, but in an expac like TBC skills are the leading cause of someone to win a fight/bg/arena...you can have the top players playing draenei for all i care and they will still beat a team of orcs/undead of lesser skills...same goes bath ways...

Yeah racials play a part in PvP, but you need to be playing at a high level for them to determine the outcome of the match. And if you want to be competitive and win more at higher levels, you will have to min/max, as in choose the best race for certain class/combo...its that simple...

Also something to consider is meta. People don't min/max with undead because of all the survival hunters wyvern sting, and destro locks succubus. They roll undead because of every 3rd team in 2s is either comprised of a SL / SL warlock , or has a priest.Disc/rogue disc/mage sp/rogue sp/mage are one of the most popular 2s combos in 2.4.3

TL:DR Yeah racials make a difference but you should count in things like meta/your rating to reaally start complaining about it.

5. Everyone will roll horde and if you don't think so that is pretty damn ignorant of you. It will probably be 65/35 ratios. Especially on warmane.

6. Everyone will roll horde and if you don't think so that is pretty damn ignorant of you. It will probably be 65/35 ratios. Especially on warmane.
    If you keep saying that it will.

7. Alliance racials aren't that unbalanced compared to Wotlk. Humans have excellent stealth detection + spirit, gnomes escape artist + intellect and dwarves stone form. Meanwhile orc's fury is crap as it reduces healing. I'd argue its more balanced than wotlk

8. Alliance racials aren't that unbalanced compared to Wotlk. Humans have excellent stealth detection + spirit, gnomes escape artist + intellect and dwarves stone form. Meanwhile orc's fury is crap as it reduces healing. I'd argue its more balanced than wotlk
    This. Faction balance was never an issue in retail. Alliance racials are great, just not as good as in WotLK. The same can be said for some Horde racials aside from WotF which was nerfed tremendously in that xpac.

I expect an Alli dominated premade scene for bgs, with most of the arena heroes going horde to counter the lock heavy meta. The most hardcore PvPers will always roll the underpopulated side for the best que times.

9. "IS Outland possibly the new AT?"
    Only if everyone that cares about pvp actually goes into the test realm and test their classes with minutia and detail.

10. "IS Outland possibly the new AT?"
    Only if everyone that cares about pvp actually goes into the test realm and test their classes with minutia and detail.
    Would be nice if we could boost to 60-70 so we could actually test (what I assume) needs the most testing (Outlands PvE content, Talents, and PvP ability balance). At the moment it is very difficult for some of us older folks to be truly effective testers with our limited time and busy schedules.

Is there perhaps a phase 2 for this PTR? Or even a closed testing realm with a level boost command for those of us that have been alpha/beta/PTR testers in many games/years past?
    At the moment I feel like it's not an effective - or even valuable - use of my (and some of the other more veteran gamers here) very limited time to test the content of the vanilla leveling/questing experience having done that so many times on Icecrown (from which I believe they derived a majority of their core?) with no issues until arriving in Outlands/Hellfire.
    ****, I took a half-day from work yesterday just so I could binge on the PTR and was only able to get to around level 20 with zero bugs found in any of the lower level zones. I'm just saying - they seem to be pretty well polished and not in need of much testing at all relative to the 58-70 content.

I just wanna test gud so I can play naow.

EDIT: One effective solution would be to assign a few interested testers their each zone and have them test it in it's entirety. Every quest, every dungeon, just divided by zone to ensure a complete and thorough test.
    Edited: April 13, 2017