1. Sham->orc/dranei
    Definitely not orc. Blood furry reduce healing taken by 50% in TBC.
    The troll racial is better, at least for resto shami and ele.

2. Definitely not orc. Blood furry reduce healing taken by 50% in TBC.
    The troll racial is better, at least for resto shami and ele.
    I don't remember it stacking with any other healing debuff. So if you assume you will have mortal strike/poison/aimed shot on you. It only resets/extends the duration of what is already on you. Smart pvpers will notice it and use their rage/energy/mana for other things.

Could be more relevant in 3vs3 since it can open up space for fast target swaps to capitalize on it.

3. ye i forgot that...warrior suffer a lot the CCs in tbc, and escape if very useful.

the reason because dwarf dwarf dwarf almost everywhere is about the stoneform; racial totally op in tbc, especially for the rogue. U can remove garrote,rupture, poisons and come back in stealth mode.

Oh I definitely agree with the Dwarf mention. I was honestly surprised at the severe Dwarf deficit in PvP when I came here to Warmane some months ago... Stoneform is an absolutely amazing racial and has potential to be as gamebreaking as WotF against certain arena comps (in TBC) where hemo rogues are among the top performers. You can essentially negate an entire opening rotation, leaving them without energy and forcing CDs very early.

4. Many orcs can make it to top Rated teams even still. A good Orc will use his Racial to explode at the right moment. Besides 25% stun RESIST. Unflinching death. It works well in tbc.

5. I don't remember it stacking with any other healing debuff. So if you assume you will have mortal strike/poison/aimed shot on you. It only resets/extends the duration of what is already on you. Smart pvpers will notice it and use their rage/energy/mana for other things.

Could be more relevant in 3vs3 since it can open up space for fast target swaps to capitalize on it.
    Believe it or not if things are working properly, blood fury should actually remove and make you immune to healing reduction effects for its duration.
    Getting rid of 5 stacks of wound poison & being immune to it, makes it a lot easier to cleanse other poisons from you like crippling and mind-numbing.

As seen in this video: https://youtu.be/HC8_H1AiSHs?t=22m55s

6. Orc blood rage is not what is good. 20% stun reduction with meta gem is what is broken. And I really don't see how you can compare escape artist to WoTF. While fear/seduce is amazing in tbc. Stop trying to play off like alliance are just as good as horde in pvp
    WoTF is mainly used against warlocks where I wouldn't think it'd be a necessity to beat them. Meanwhile gnome's escape artist can be applied to all classes for an advantage. And my point on Orcs is that they are weaker in TBC than they are in Wotlk and that all this hype of faction inbalance is a bit over dramatized.
    Edited: April 16, 2017

7. ?? what dude, whats good about ORCS is 20% ( or 15% i could be wrong ) passive stun RESIST, yeah you heard that right RESIST, as in not get stunned at all. combine that with the 5% meta gem, and the fact that arms warriors have in their talent tree a talent to further INCREASE stun RESIST and you'll know why they are abit godlike in a meta full with ROGUES...

8. WoTF is mainly used against warlocks where I wouldn't think it'd be a necessity to beat them. Meanwhile gnome's escape artist can be applied to all classes for an advantage. And my point on Orcs is that they are weaker in TBC than they are in Wotlk and that all this hype of faction inbalance is a bit over dramatized.
    Indeed. However, there are two dominant arena comps that both have fears in them. Arms/RDruid and sl/sl Warlocks. You're already at a disadvantage if you're not playing such a comp or a comp that is just about as good. Not having that particular racial puts you at an even further disadvantage. Yes, the difference the racial makes may be minor, but it adds up in the end.
    ?? what dude, whats good about ORCS is 20% ( or 15% i could be wrong ) passive stun RESIST, yeah you heard that right RESIST, as in not get stunned at all. combine that with the 5% meta gem, and the fact that arms warriors have in their talent tree a talent to further INCREASE stun RESIST and you'll know why they are abit godlike in a meta full with ROGUES...
    Also this. It's not a reduction in the stun's duration. It's also worth mentioning that the fully resisted stuns do count towards DR. Another honorable mention is that the stun resistance by itself is very potent in the "meta" due to the popularity of things like Stunherald.

First 12