1. Racials for PVP

You know in wotlk human racial is ****ing broken, the double trinket in 2v2 arenas is too OP you can see the top raiting always with warrior/dk human, so i have a question, the human racial for arenas is op like wotlk? the trinkets in tbc are so good like in wotkl for pvp?. And i want to play rogue and mage , should i go for undead mage/rogue or blood elf mage/rogue ? who has the better racial for arenas in your opinions. Thanks in advance!

2. Human racial isnt good as it was in Wotlk. Stealth detection is good in arenas when you're playing double dps where opener is 50% of your game(Mage/Rogue, Feral/Rogue), but if you're playing with healer undead is your choise, even thought undead works equally good with double dps(you can never know when you're gonna need will of forsaken) so your choise should be undead, unless you really wanna play alliance than it should be human imo

PS; human racial in TBC isnt same as in WOTLK (There is no every man for himself)

3. In tbc humans have Paranoia, super detect rogues, an ability. Rep bonus. Still Have maces++ and have bonus spirit. They don't have any form of trinket.

Undead. WOTF. DOES NOT count as a trinket and can also be used in conjunction with a horde pvp trinket on SEPARATE cooldowns. In addition, WOTF. leaves a buff that makes you immune for a few extra seconds too.

4. I think with wotlk the problem is more one of perception. If people think human is better, they roll human and so you dont see any non human teams. :)
    Here is list so you can look:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Racial...?oldid=1581968

5. Racials matter alot, but in an expac like TBC skills are the leading cause of someone to win a fight/bg/arena...you can have the top players playing draenei for all i care and they will still beat a team of orcs/undead of lesser skills...same goes bath ways...

Yeah racials play a part in PvP, but you need to be playing at a high level for them to determine the outcome of the match. And if you want to be competitive and win more at higher levels, you will have to min/max, as in choose the best race for certain class/combo...its that simple...

Also something to consider is meta. People don't min/max with undead because of all the survival hunters wyvern sting, and destro locks succubus. They roll undead because of every 3rd team in 2s is either comprised of a SL / SL warlock , or has a priest.Disc/rogue disc/mage sp/rogue sp/mage are one of the most popular 2s combos in 2.4.3

TL:DR Yeah racials make a difference but you should count in things like meta/your rating to reaally start complaining about it.

6. Imo :
    WAR : UD/ORC/COW/GNOM
    HPAL : DWARF/BE
    DRUID : ...
    SHAM : ORC/COW
    HUNTER : TROLL/ORC/NE/COW
    ROGUE : UD/HUMAN/
    MAGE : UD/GNOM/
    LOCK : UD/
    PRIEST : UD/DWARF

7. Gnomes escape artist has shorter cd than will of forsaken, so I'd say they nearly counter one another. Human stealth detection definitely pretty good, especially if you see rogues with glaives running around. Though night elf is definitely completely and utterly useless. Meanwhile orc's blood fury is essentially useless as it reduces healing by 50%
    Edited: April 13, 2017

8. Doesnt night elfs have that +1 steath level? That is pretty usefull for rogues/ferals. Or am I mistaken?

9. And you can run away, ooc, meld+eat/drink. Dodge bonus is always there.

10. What do you guys think about Warlocks? Which racials suit them best pvp wise? I’ve done some research and from what I can tell: undead vs orc. Undead has WOTF but orc has good passives like reduced stun chance (which can even be boosted to 20% with a meta gem) + additional pet damage. Sounds like an easy choice?

11. Gnomes escape artist has shorter cd than will of forsaken, so I'd say they nearly counter one another. Human stealth detection definitely pretty good, especially if you see rogues with glaives running around. Though night elf is definitely completely and utterly useless. Meanwhile orc's blood fury is essentially useless as it reduces healing by 50%
    Orc blood rage is not what is good. 20% stun reduction with meta gem is what is broken. And I really don't see how you can compare escape artist to WoTF. While fear/seduce is amazing in tbc. Stop trying to play off like alliance are just as good as horde in pvp

12. Lock -> gnome/undead
    Hunter -> troll/orc/dwarf
    Rogue->dwarf/undead
    Mage->gnome/undead
    War->dwarf/undead/orc
    Sham->orc/dranei
    pala->belf/dwarf
    priest->undead/nelf (shadow) dwarf(disci)
    druid -> lol

nothing else

13. Lock -> gnome/undead
    Hunter -> troll/orc/dwarf
    Rogue->dwarf/undead
    Mage->gnome/undead
    War->dwarf/undead/orc
    Sham->orc/dranei
    pala->belf/dwarf
    priest->undead/nelf (shadow) dwarf(disci)
    druid -> lol

nothing else
    I'd add Gnome to Warr and Rogue. Gnome in TBC was always a very strong and underrated PvP race imo. Escape artist is great as an mdps and having the smallest possible character model is always a hugely overlooked perk.

I'd also add Tauren to Warr. Not sure how it will be here - but I remember a small period on retail where Tauren mace-specced warriors were absolutely dominating arenas. I believe there was a problem with the male Tauren hitbox being absurdly large or something and countering pillar-humping to some extent as well - though I believe this was hotfixed? Anyone else remember this?

14. I'd add Gnome to Warr and Rogue. Gnome in TBC was always a very strong and underrated PvP race imo. Escape artist is great as an mdps and having the smallest possible character model is always a hugely overlooked perk.

I'd also add Tauren to Warr. Not sure how it will be here - but I remember a small period on retail where Tauren mace-specced warriors were absolutely dominating arenas. I believe there was a problem with the male Tauren hitbox being absurdly large or something and countering pillar-humping to some extent as well - though I believe this was hotfixed? Anyone else remember this?

yes for gnom
    yes for tauren to warr, racial's stunn to interrupt isnt that bad :) (and %life too)

15. I'd add Gnome to Warr and Rogue. Gnome in TBC was always a very strong and underrated PvP race imo. Escape artist is great as an mdps and having the smallest possible character model is always a hugely overlooked perk.

ye i forgot that...warrior suffer a lot the CCs in tbc, and escape if very useful.

the reason because dwarf dwarf dwarf almost everywhere is about the stoneform; racial totally op in tbc, especially for the rogue. U can remove garrote,rupture, poisons and come back in stealth mode.

12 Last