1. Blood-queen Lana'thel Blood Mirror

Hello

Since i have recently started logging my guild's raids, I have noticed something really weird on the Blood queen fight.
    If you compare the damage taken from the logs or from recount, the OT (linked tank) seems to take way less damage than the MT. But at the same time, the total effective healing done is way higher than the total damage taken.
    Has warmane implemented the Blood Mirror differently than it was back on retail? Or is there some combatlog option I need to change to make it record this damage aswell?

Here some screenshots to show what I mean:

Btw: Ignore the Melee damage on the second tank, there was some taunt-swapping going on.

And here is a retail log, sadly 25hc instead of 10hc, but should be similar:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...?s=7495&e=7803
    Most importantly, the damage from blood mirror is considered Friendly Fire.

2. May 14, 2017  
    You're parsing the log with a parser intended for MoP, which makes your log's format outdated, Method parsed it when the parser was configured for WotLK logs. Bear in mind WoL only stores the end result of the parsed log - the interpretation itself, not the log itself, which means if you gave it the same report that was used back then, you'd get different results now, because the parser simply works differently. For example, sometimes absorbs get parsed as overkills when you give WoL a Warmane report.

Also, the reason your logs are waay off compared to retail is because spells like Blood Mirror in our logs aren't properly processed by WoL nowadays. I don't know whether it's because these things aren't even recorded in the log (for example if their effects are scripted hp removal instead of a damaging spell) or because the parser outright doesn't recognize the format our old logs use for it. You can easily replicate the problem with Hand of Sacrifice or Divine Sacrifice if you wanted to find out and you will notice the same differences.

Either way, fixing it is out of your hands.
    Edited: May 14, 2017