1. If you're Fresh lvl90 you're screwed !

So basically, almost you can never gain any honor points other than doing just bgs and spamming it and especially when you're low ilvl you wont be able to win any of it because the 550's will just one shot you easy ( you cant even do objectives as it was mentioned in other topics in this forum) , some say that you should find a pvp guild and do PBGs with them , well let me tell you that no One would appreciate a 300 or 400 ilvl player in his premades group , like seriously even the **** quests that could at least gain you honor are literally disabled (wintergrasp,krasarang wild..)
    so the only way left is to q to BGs and keep losing every single one of it and just earning that total of +20 or +30 honor till you get to 4k
    then The GMs comes up to us and go like : "Oh ! Our Servers are Dying could pls help us by recruiting friends and spread positivity in it "
    Well fix the damn game (or at least what is important for the players ) then you can complain
    P.S : I know am playing in this server for free and i respect the work done by the warmane administrators but i have to fight and stand for it (because no one else will ) IT's OUR SERVER , WAKE UPPP PLEASE

2. wait,
    your complaining about having to play the game?

3. Nope if so i wouldnt even post on the forum , but complaining on how the game has missed a lot of features that shouldn't be missing

4. If you're a fresh level 90, don't join BGs.

All that will do is invite people to become to become irate with you, and make it super easy for the other team to win. Do RDF and trade Justice Points for Honor Points and at least get a few pieces of honor gear before joining BGs. Ideally you will need to be about 500 ilvl or higher before people overall will stop sneering their noses at you. It's not hard.

If you want to join BGs as a fresh max level player, I recommend retail. They have set it up to hold everyone's hand. You can hit level 110 and join naked and be more or less just as geared as anyone else due to auto-balancing. See how fun that is for you after 5 or 6 months when you have amazing gear that does nothing and you are doing 0 damage to a bearform druid who just joined the game and hit 110 the day before.

5. Do these dailies while waiting bg que or deserter.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348016
    that's interesting and helpful , thanks

6. If you're a fresh level 90, don't join BGs.

All that will do is invite people to become to become irate with you, and make it super easy for the other team to win. Do RDF and trade Justice Points for Honor Points and at least get a few pieces of honor gear before joining BGs. Ideally you will need to be about 500 ilvl or higher before people overall will stop sneering their noses at you. It's not hard.

If you want to join BGs as a fresh max level player, I recommend retail. They have set it up to hold everyone's hand. You can hit level 110 and join naked and be more or less just as geared as anyone else due to auto-balancing. See how fun that is for you after 5 or 6 months when you have amazing gear that does nothing and you are doing 0 damage to a bearform druid who just joined the game and hit 110 the day before.
    sounds fair enough , but if i could play on the retail i would join for sure (just some payments problems related the the country i live in , we cant pay online...)
    but ye thanks for that ill try to get to 500+ilvl then join (at least alliances to be useful :3 also transferring JP into HP is Worth it

7. Do these dailies while waiting bg que or deserter.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348016
    This should be a sticky post on the top of this board. Very helpful advice.

If you know any low gear players frustrated with the gearing process, tell them about it.
    Edited: April 12, 2017

8. getting 500 pve gear
    is just going take a long time
    and you will get 2 shotted instead of 1 shotted in bgs

just man up and take your lumps in bg like everyone else does

9. getting 500 pve gear

Yeah, and I recommend you only queue when you're in the right mindset for it. If some guy blows you up, don't take it personally- it's just the gear. And if you see at the start that there are other low geared guys on your team, there's absolutely nothing wrong with leaving before the game starts and taking deserter. Go level an alt or do honor dailies. Or do some IRL stuff.

If some guy says nasty things to you, the ignore feature will take care of that. But show your teammates that you're at least trying. In Silvershards and AB, look for carts and bases that no one else wants to defend. You can call out incoming as well as a geared guy can.

I'm 550, but if I see low geared guys doing those kind of things, I always try to compliment them. One of my favorite lowbies was a ww monk in Temple of Kotmogu who took an orb and parked himself behind our team's graveyard. When his teammates would rez, he would give them both his stats and crit buffs. I raved about that guy in bg chat- I bet he's going to be a great bg'er once geared.

10. only queue when you're in the right mindset for it. If some guy blows you up, don't take it personally- it's just the gear.
    Well said dude i respect that mindset tho you made me think positive outside the game aswell , thanks
    also you're right , as a low ilvl player we should at least try and work hard for something we want because that's what makes the game more challenging

11. getting 500 pve gear

we don't have to keep ourselves doing what we're not supposed to do or at least calm it down and go by it's way even tho we could do something much easier and better than it (we don't need to be LAZY ) there's an aphorism well known in my country that goes by : don't get used to the cold bread but get yours as fresh as it is (which comes to you without any abilities or energies made ) , which exactly explains that even tho there are some features bugged and we only can do bgs then we should not just do bgs as it is but to fight hard and get what we want

12. Yeah someone should fix the bugs of Mop ASAP!

13. If you're a fresh level 90, don't join BGs.

Damn,I didn't know that about retail.That is cr*p gameplay!

14. No he is right. Ksarang wilds are most important area for beginers of pvp-World PvP. There is no MMR system or I Level calculator on BG's.

Isle of Thunder will be good choice to get some honor points.

Just be patient. I Have been playing frostwolf since when it was cata. They are updating ''frostwolf'' step by step. I know they are focusing Wotlk, TBC maybe Vanilla on future. One day warmane frostwolf become as lordearon but, nobody will intrest for mop. (players will play on 9th expansion of wow when warmane mop fully scripted.)

12 Last