1. Voodoo Dolls/Kidnapped Puppies

A Healer is not supposed be able to kill a DPSer in any BG, FIX IT, been for months now i see Hordes in BGs...rogues, hunter and now healers use these trinkets in BG's. Fix it, if you cant remove the Trinket. If you wont fix it then tell us so i can go get those trinkets and run around with those trinkets in bgs.

Do you know how it feels queing up in BG expecting a fair fight then you see hordes even healers doing more dps then they should with trinkets that shouldnt work, you say this server is supposed to be like official, please do something.
    Edited: April 16, 2017

2. i see Hordes, only Hordes in BGs
    What a coincidence, as a Horde player I've only ever seen Alliance use these trinkets... :)
    My point is, people generally tend to not notice things as much when their own teammates use them.
    With that out of the way, the trinkets (at least the voodoo dolls) are not as strong as you make them out to be. A friend of mine got killed by voodoo dolls on his ~480 iLvL monk (with trinket resil set bonus for the record) and checked his combat log. A feral druid was using them on him and each of the 3 dolls hit for around 10k damage per second, which is not enough to 1-2shot people, but it's still very broken.

3. Just tested voodoo dolls on player...all 3 did like 200 dps on him.Is that op? o.O And trinkets like kidnapped puppies are fine, only abuse if if you put all those guardian trinkets (i know 6 of them) and put your trinkets again, you will have your own army..so ye that is op :) So you can still use 2 of guardian trinkets (example Dynasty of Steel and Crate of Kidnapped Puppies) and if you still wear those trinkets it's not an abuse. They last 10 min if not killed and you lose benefits from normal pvp trinkets. But btw don't remember last time i saw someone using those trinkets in bgs, think they started banning and ppl stopped using them.

4. Ye kinda exagurate bit there ;), fixed the it.

5. Yeah, I've said many times that these dumb bugged trinkets are the most glaring bug/departure from retail that Warmane has allowed to exist in Frostwolf pvp. Just remove the stupid things if you can't fix them. It's not like they are important to MoP gameplay- I don't even remember seeing them on retail.

As far as the guys who use them, people know who you are, and they don't see you as some skillful player, just an exploiter. I'm sure some of them are going to try to get you banned as well.

6. Nvm lol heheheehehehe
    Edited: April 16, 2017

7. Did anyone ever get it verified whether it's bannable or not?

8. Did anyone ever get it verified whether it's bannable or not?
    ^ "Asking for a friend."

Jk. Though I don't BG much nowadays, the only player I've seen use these trinkets consistently in BGs is a hunter named Jazimat from Devastation. They should warn/kick him given that they're a PvP guild.

9. Devastation. They should warn/kick him given that they're a PvP guild.
    their a glorified leveling guild that uses the term pvp guild.

10. their a glorified leveling guild that uses the term pvp guild.
    How to throw aboard all your credibility in one short sentence ;)

On topic: I just saw someone using a Terracotta Warrior with like >2 mil hp in Battle for Gilneas. That thing hit like a truck :/
    Unfortunately I didn't have the time to check who owned it, would've been an insta report otherwise. These things need to stop.

11. On topic: I just saw someone using a Terracotta Warrior with like >2 mil hp in Battle for Gilneas. That thing hit like a truck :/
    Unfortunately I didn't have the time to check who owned it, would've been an insta report otherwise. These things need to stop.
    Yes, report and let the person know you are reporting him. Even a lot of cheaters out there will decide it's not worth it to live with the threat of a ban hammer hanging over their heads.

And maybe if Warmane has a lot of customers complain about a particular player, they will decide to take action.

12. Yea that Devastation guild is specialized into spawning like 10 diferent pets on same time they all together rapes you in secnds all your aoe (some classes) gets splited on them and the player who spawned them doesnt take much damage.And lattely i figured out from same guild you play without 1 laag spike untill you meet in bgs one of them they are able to laag out hard core oposit faction players idk how they do it and im not onlione who figured out what they are doing.

Btw there was alredy same topic about that guild some time ago.

13. Yea that Devastation guild is specialized into spawning like 10 diferent pets on same time they all together rapes you in secnds all your aoe (some classes) gets splited on them and the player who spawned them doesnt take much damage.And lattely i figured out from same guild you play without 1 laag spike untill you meet in bgs one of them they are able to laag out hard core oposit faction players idk how they do it and im not onlione who figured out what they are doing.

Btw there was alredy same topic about that guild some time ago.
    Is the trashtalking of guilds ever gonna stop?

14. How to throw aboard all your credibility in one short sentence ;)

exactly how do you figure? i been in the guild on a few toons and aside from a few premades its no different than joining reloaded

15. Is the trashtalking of guilds ever gonna stop?
    For someone like you who is from that guild its always trashttalking right :)

12 Last