1. I cant do RDF Heroics nor the Specific Dungeon Heroics in WOTLK

Hey Guys, suddenly I cant do WOTLK RDF Heroic nor Specific heroic dungeon, but can do dungeon normal and specific normal. It started when I had just finished a recent Heroic RDF, then suddenly I tried to que again after I left the party and then it said "You do not meet requirements for the chosen dungeons" Even though I NEVER change gear. I tried to logout, and reload, and even bought some gear to increase my G.S and Ilvl but still It still it says "You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeons"

Please help guys. My Character name is Galdrun, he is a level 80 DK, at the Icecrown server.

2. That means you did all available heroics. You can do normals cause you can do them as many times you want but you can do a specific heroic only once. Wait a day and you can do them again.

3. The same happened to me today. Wasnt rdf hc unlimited, as i remember u could hit the same hc more than once a day with rdf tool.

4. No, you can't do the same HC dungeon more times per day.
    If you've done all you're eligible for you can only do normals from now on till tomorrow.

5. This doesn't work on Warmane. Some time ago an attempt to enable it caused issues with shared IDs and so they reverted it back to its early WotLK state.

You will queue for RDFs randomly, only getting HCs which you haven't done for the day. When you've done them all (which means you already played some 4-5 hours, jeez, go out, get some friends), you can go do the Sons of Hodir dailies, grind professions or do PvP (but seriously, just get a life instead - this comes from a guy who used to play WoW 12h/day).

6. This doesn't work on Warmane. Some time ago an attempt to enable it caused issues with shared IDs and so they reverted it back to its early WotLK state.

You will queue for RDFs randomly, only getting HCs which you haven't done for the day. When you've done them all (which means you already played some 4-5 hours, jeez, go out, get some friends), you can go do the Sons of Hodir dailies, grind professions or do PvP (but seriously, just get a life instead - this comes from a guy who used to play WoW 12h/day).
    Thx for your first half of your answere that clears it up, as for the second half u cant get the same stuff from doing dailies/pvp as from Dungeons/Emblems.
    And no, i dont have 12h/day to play so id like to decide what i make in my few playing time and would be happy with properly working RDF.