1. <Collusion> {H} Progression Raiding Guild

<Collusion> NA/EU Guild from Warmane Lordaeron is joining the new Warmane TBC Server.

Currently, we will only be accepting new members via an application process designed to weed out players who will be a poor fit with our current raiding core. Our raid slots are skill based and competitive and as such exceptional players are always welcome to apply, regardless of their class choice.

Recruitment Needs:

Open recruitment for all classes and specs

Raid Progress:

Server First Karazhan (Excluding: Shade of Aran)
    Server First Doomwalker
    Server First Gruul

Karazhan: 11/11
    Gruul's Lair: 2/2
    Magtheridon's Lair: 1/1
    Doomwalker: 1/1

Guild Information:

The core of Collusion has been raiding together on various private servers since 2014 and has active and knowledgeable guild and raid leadership.

On Warmane Lordaeron (WOTLK) <Collusion> was consistently amongst the first guilds to clear Naxxramas 10/25M, Sarth 10/25M (including 3 Drake), EoE 10/25M, and Ulduar 10/25M. In Ulduar 10M we were successful in obtaining nearly all server first boss kills in addition to many HM kills for the available content.

While buying gear is not Prohibited, as a guild we will NOT be buying any gear off the store.

Raid Information:

Sat/Sun 2pm EST /// CEST 8pm

Raids will not Exceed 4 Hours for Progression.

Loot Council System

To make an application Click Here. Read all pinned posts in the application section prior to posting an application.
    Edited: June 23, 2017

2. UPDATE:

Recruitment Open all classes and specs
    Edited: June 23, 2017

3. It's great to see you back. Best of luck!

4. It's great to see you back. Best of luck!
    Thanks Mate, will you be doing another Guild Progression Thread?

Or did you learn its way too much work xD

5. Making the NA scene relevant since 2K16

6. Going for server firsts? I'm looking for a guild who will compete for server firsts and be "semi-hardcore" but hardcore for the few 2-3 weeks to get in and out of raids quickly.

7. We have always tried for Server First whenever possible, But we do not change our raid Schedule to get in a new raid on release day. On a typical release week we may extend the raid times if needed.

8. Cant wait to **** **** up xD !!!

9. I'm only in this guild for the memes, I hate everyone else.

10. wow i cant wait to start playing here
    Edited: April 23, 2017

11. probably one of the better NA guilds in the private server scene

12. Can't wait for this server to release, I missed raiding with you guys :DDDD

Does anyone remember if this was server 1st?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM26GuS77co

13. Can't wait for this server to release, I missed raiding with you guys :DDDD

Does anyone remember if this was server 1st?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM26GuS77co
    Not sure, the old Progression thread was edited and ulduar progression was deleted.

14. Just applied and got accepted into the guild, they seem like they know what they're talking about and are very active!

123 ... Last