1. How could a GM be racist ?

I Really didn't expect that coming from a gm of such a server like warmane ,
    there was a little game going through the global chat made by a local GM which he gives questions and the players answer it

<screenshot removed>

im not taking that personally or anything like : oh yeah he's abusing muslims omg look at this game and its gms bla bla bla ...
    not really but , even tho the GM meant that as a joke or anything or even intended to troll i guess there are some players with the same religion who'll take that as serious stuff and get mad , ofc they're right
    at least a little respect should be given for them
    the whole Global chat was freaking and laughing out loud and that bull**** , dude it fcking hurts inside doesnt it ?

2. That's not even a staff member...

3. That's not even a staff member...
    Yes just to back this up, you would know if this was a GM (staff member) by checking for the BLIZZ logo next to the name in chat.

4. Like other people mentioned already, the person from the screeenshot that i removed for obvious reasons is not a staff member but a regular player. That kind of behavior we definitely do not support or allow on our server.

This is not normal, nor its a common thing around here. Instead of posting it on the forum you should report such names to game masters, so they could force these players to change their names.