1. WTT Primos + Choker for Tabard of the Lightbringer

40 Primordial Saronite
    Blood Queen's Crimson Choker

If you do not wish to trade, please do not reply.
    Edited: April 26, 2017

2. Tabard's worth a hella lot more then that.

3. Tabard's worth a hella lot more then that.
    Not long ago people wanted to sell it for 300-500 coins, already seeing it sold for value less than 80 coins, and it will keep dropping.

PS. If you do not sell, please do not reply.

4. 5 months of doing ICC every single week, colecting shards, wiping on LoD, waiting 1-2 days for gm to add final quest into your quest log, killing LK again for Sealed Chest, and @the end you get tabard that ppl value less then sh*t. GG warmane community...

5. 5 months of doing ICC every single week, colecting shards, wiping on LoD, waiting 1-2 days for gm to add final quest into your quest log, killing LK again for Sealed Chest, and @the end you get tabard that ppl value less then sh*t. GG warmane community...
    I don't really know why you mention LoD here, it is not required at all for this. Aside of that, Tabard of the Lightbringer is just one of few extra stuff you get additionaly to Shadowmourne after killing Lich King with it. If value of 25HC LK item which isn't easy to drop for many people (yes many people that finish quest, never killed 25HC LK before) or actually even more is less than sh*t for you, then you need to visit someone to teach you a bit about logic. Main reason for doing Shadowmourne quest is Shadowmourne, and kids think that one of few extra stuff that you get is worth more than few Shadowmournes xD go visit a doctor srsly and stop writing here if you don't wish to trade. Ripoffers gtfo, srsly.

PS. I don't do the quest and want to buy Tabard only because I'm playing tank 99,9% of times and Shadowmourne is worthless garbage for me, there are others who need it who play mainly mdps.
    Edited: April 15, 2017

6. economics 101, ever heard of it

7. economics 101, ever heard of it
    Ever heard about "If you do not sell, please do not reply."?

8. youre basically trying to buy a dollar with a quarter.
    please stop.

9. youre basically trying to buy a dollar with a quarter.
    please stop.
    Stop writing in my thread, thank you.