1. Can my account be banned for a purchased character?

I am thinking of purchasing a character with the trade/coin system. My concern is this:

-I purchase a character that was probably "illegally" rushed to 80 (naked, low achievements, etc).
    -Warmane system flags the character, admin decides action should be taken.
    -My account and/or that character gets banned.
    -I'm out XXX coins.

Could that happen? I haven't come across any tickets about this in my searches, so if anyone could direct me to some info that would be great.

Thanks,
    -Fear

2. if you buy a character on Trade system you have nothing to worry about.

About the "illegally rushed lvl 80" 2 years ago many players had the chance to have 5 character instant level 80. So that is why it looks "illegal" to you

Edit: wait, are you talking about Lordaeron? then I do not know how can a character look like "illegal".

Edit 2: Characters are sold as naked to lower the base price. Basically players can not choose their own price but there is a minimium price based on equip.
    This means many players decided to sell naked characters
    Edited: April 13, 2017

3. Edit: wait, are you talking about Lordaeron? then I do not know how can a character look like "illegal".

Edit 2: Characters are sold as naked to lower the base price. Basically players can not choose their own price but there is a minimium price based on equip.
    This means many players decided to sell naked characters
    I thought I read somewhere that they had banned characters that abused various leveling methods (tag leaching, instance spamming, etc) using an already lvl 80 character. Basically multi-boxing 6 characters at one time and selling them for coins... I don't want to buy the character then get punished for having it you know?

Thanks for the reply.

4. If you want easy level 80, why not use the website service for 20 coins (naked char to 80 and 4-5k gold) instead of buying a naked char on trade for 30, just a suggestion :p And assuming the character was leveled illegally, when you buy it the log will be updated so the staff can see you bought it and not actually did the leveling.

5. If you want easy level 80, why not use the website service for 20 coins (naked char to 80 and 4-5k gold) instead of buying a naked char on trade for 30, just a suggestion :p And assuming the character was leveled illegally, when you buy it the log will be updated so the staff can see you bought it and not actually did the leveling.
    I was not aware that was a thing! Where do I go to do that?