1. I think we are forgetting the most critical thing..

Anticheat.. There's multitude of unpatched hacks/exploits for 2.4.3 that can have server-wide effects..

The economy will be raped completely if players are able to dupe with hex editors and other cheats available on various forums.

We are prepared for TBC, but is Sentinel?
    Edited: April 13, 2017

2. Anticheat.. There's multitude of unpatched hacks/exploits for 2.4.3 that can have server-wide effects..

The economy will be raped completely if players are able to dupe with hex editors and other cheats available on various forums.

We are prepared for TBC, but is Sentinel?
    We are running the Icecrown/Lordaeron core underneath the hood. We'll let you judge how good that is in terms of anti-cheat.

3. I want a different and better anti-cheat. In Frostwolf there a lot of players who use teleport hacks and bot's. In Icecrown I don't know. Please Warmane, do a good job at the anti-cheat. Improve it.

4. I want a different and better anti-cheat. In Frostwolf there a lot of players who use teleport hacks and bot's. In Icecrown I don't know. Please Warmane, do a good job at the anti-cheat. Improve it.
    We do significant improvements whenever we can. The anti-cheat on TBC is already equipped to handle everything that's out there and in between.

We can always use feedback and help with it, no matter how small. We can only defeat bad gameplay by harshly distancing ourselves as a community from such behaviour and help our developers to fix it faster.

5. We do significant improvements whenever we can. The anti-cheat on TBC is already equipped to handle everything that's out there and in between.

We can always use feedback and help with it, no matter how small. We can only defeat bad gameplay by harshly distancing ourselves as a community from such behaviour and help our developers to fix it faster.
    You know what would be cool? If we could like posts. Like this one here. Thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing.