1. Realm Transfer

We are waiting Burning Crusade Realm now. Warmane have 4 timelined expansions now. I wonder will warmane bring character copy to another xpac?
    For example: I want to play on Burning Crusade, but one day I will get bored on Burning Crusade. And will decide to play on Wotlk. But, I dont wanna to start from another new character and another new.... another new char on mop. So, Character copy system will be good for Warmane.

2. We are waiting Burning Crusade Realm now. Warmane have 4 timelined expansions now. I wonder will warmane bring character copy to another xpac?
    For example: I want to play on Burning Crusade, but one day I will get bored on Burning Crusade. And will decide to play on Wotlk. But, I dont wanna to start from another new character and another new.... another new char on mop. So, Character copy system will be good for Warmane.
    Kudos for this - the copy feature could improve mobility across expansions. Someone who gets tired by one expansion and already leveled a character at a lower expansion would not be forced to level it all again in another expansion. This would be pretty Blizzlike IMO - the realm transfer to a higher version would simply not be done by transforming the realm itself to another expansion, but by copying a character to a higner expansion realm.

Advantage for Warmane: if someone gets tired by the currently very populated BC realms, you will not lose these people, because they will be allowed to simply go to another expansion. If they already leveled multiple characters at WOTLK for example (like me before Moltdown), just the thought of leveling the character again might make them retch. They would rather leave when they get tired by BC. This would build server population retention. This is a great advantage and I do not see many drawbacks.
    Edited: July 11, 2017

3. there's already a discussion on this in the premium section, since if it is added it will be cost coins.