1. Glyph of Blurred Speed

Hello fellow Rogues,

Can someone please verify on how the Glyph of Blurred Speed works in Battlegrounds? I understand that the effect is canceled when you start to attack, but how about when you are being attacked? I am unable to walk on water when i'm being attacked even if my sprint ability is active. Is this how the glyph suppose to work? Running on water is very essential especially when you're being chased by an enemy. I can't seem to find any explanation about this online, or maybe i suck at searching.

Thanks in advance.

2. Hello fellow Rogues,

Can someone please verify on how the Glyph of Blurred Speed works in Battlegrounds? I understand that the effect is canceled when you start to attack, but how about when you are being attacked? I am unable to walk on water when i'm being attacked even if my sprint ability is active. Is this how the glyph suppose to work? Running on water is very essential especially when you're being chased by an enemy. I can't seem to find any explanation about this online, or maybe i suck at searching.

Thanks in advance.
    Being attacked and attacking someone is the same thing, it's called being in combat...