1. Noble Gardener

When Noble Gardener event start?

2. Well i was researching about it and by the proper date from google its mentioned that event starts on 17th of April but it ends on 24th

3. The event already took place here last week.Many ppl got the achievements. Except "Shake Your Bunny Maker",all other achievements were working.

4. Well i was researching about it and by the proper date from google its mentioned that event starts on 17th of April but it ends on 24th
    I hope what you are saying is true.Skybro had told that everything would work this year. I hope they release it again with all the achievements working. And yeah,the event only lasts 1 week.You need hardly 3-4 hours to get all the achievements

5. The event already took place here last week.Many ppl got the achievements. Except "Shake Your Bunny Maker",all other achievements were working.
    Last week? how come warmane opening events before retails date??? lol so the event is finished or just started? what am i missing

6. Last week? how come warmane opening events before retails date??? lol so the event is finished or just started? what am i missing
    Warmane's dates dont necessarily coincide with retail dates. It was there on 7-8th of April, when i did my achievements and now it isnt there. Dont know if it will be released again. The warmane staff seems to be busy with Outland,so i guess we shouldnt expect anything new for 2-3 months atleast.

7. Are you sure event ended? I cant find anywhere event was 7-8 april,and i think event lasts 1 week.

8. Are you sure event ended? I cant find anywhere event was 7-8 april,and i think event lasts 1 week.
    I got my 2 achievements on 8th of April.And now, the event is not there. So,it has ended. And yes, the event also lasts 1 week on warmane ,like retail.
    They dont announce about such events on website. And tbh, there arent many ppl left here who farm achiv. So , u cannot find any info abt it anywhere.

9. I got my 2 achievements on 8th of April.And now, the event is not there. So,it has ended. And yes, the event also lasts 1 week on warmane ,like retail.
    They dont announce about such events on website. And tbh, there arent many ppl left here who farm achiv. So , u cannot find any info abt it anywhere.
    Clearly you're lying. First of all, there are a lot of people who care about achieves. Just look at the forum back when it was still Love is in the Air or Lunar Festival, you can can see that people made a lot of posts about it. Plus both of the events came a week late. Secondly, you can still get some of the World event achievements even though it has already pass.

10. I was also waiting for this event...googled it will starts on 17th until 24th April..and that was like 10 days ago, so i had no idea event already started by that time. And also talked with friend that waited for that event for ach or mount,with like 10 of them about it. And today i told them what i saw on forum that event already ended.. None of then knew about that and were disappointed.. And there are lot of ppl still farming ach or mounts..:3

11. At least for Horde, i only saw Noblegarden work in Falconwing Square...in Bloodhoof Village, Brill and Razor Hill the eggs and npc's didnĀ“t spawn, and i only saw eggs for 3-4 days.
    Warmane, we want Noblegarden, pleeeease!!!

12. Wow they really released it week and half before its original date 17th of April..No announce even..I`m disappointed Totally..Lot of ppl were waiting for it on 17th..Even 1 of the Gm`s that respond on the tickets told me it will be released on 18th..ROFL..I guess you have ppl in the team to this server that are miss-leaded to information or not really focused on what they need to do for what they are truly hired..Applause and Good job done!