1. XP rates and skills.

Hi all,

x5 exp rate is fantastic, the amount of times I've levelled on TBC realms in the last year (whether that be 1-70 or 58-70) is beyond ridiculous. I certainly don't want to spend a week levelling once again.

The issue with x5 exp is the rate at which you acquire gold to spend on skills. Not to compare but Hellfire-tbc reduce gold cost of skills to match exp rate. Which in case was to reduce skills to a 1/3 of original price, this worked well imo and seemed to have little effect on economy.

Has this issue been looked at by the devs at all?

I also played on feenix where xp rate was insane, gold was an issue when buying relevant skills there too..

Thanks all.

2. To my understanding, the skill cost was reduced to 1/5th its normal cost... and on paper that makes sense, but in reality the skills were still too much..

My only saving grace was a blue 1h weapon drop which I sold for 33s and was able to finish buying my skills for levels 18-22. It would be nice if they reduced it a little bit more IMHO. It just wasnt enough unless RNG was on my side... which it usually isnt.

Maybe drop it down half of what it currently is reduced by.

3. Personally I don't see any issue with x5 experience and x1 gold gain, I believe it's fine this way so the economy won't be inflated later on.
    There is only a small inconvenience at the start, which you mentioned, which is difficulty in getting gold to level up skills and such, but you can utilize various professions to create green items and sell them for money, so even this is not that relevant of an issue, it's just a small inconvenience.

Personally, I prefer having this small inconvenience at the start, rather than to have inflation later on in the economy (which would happen if they would decide on higher gold gain).

These are my thoughts on this matter.

4. easy solution, make quests award 5x the gold asw, and possibly low(er) level mobs too.

5. easy solution, make quests award 5x the gold asw, and possibly low(er) level mobs too.
    That will cause inflation.
    I agree with lower prices for training skills/spells.

It will be a serious issue. Imagine being in Outland but not having mount. It can get to that.

6. Hi all, GMs and warmance Community.

i Suggest that you make XP rate x3 , why ?

- TBC fans are not as hardcore as vanilla fans, that means that they probably won't like Xp x1, and are not as casual as late wow fans, so Xp x 5 gonna be too high for them, and will make tbc experience to lose it's charm.

- XP rate 3, not a risky choice, because it's not too fast nor too low.

- when your XP bar turn blue XP rate 3 , gonna double to 6 which still ok for radical players, but XP rate 10 is just insane and gonna ruin TBC experience. i mean there will be people who avoid getting blue experience bar,seriously, and i'm one of them.

- i saw the test videos ... the quality of this server is really good, high rate like XP5 (XP10 with blue bar) gonna make players skip a beautifully scripted quests, that are bugged in every other server.

i'am an excalibur player, i have a full S4 war, yet i'm gonna forget all those char and come play here.

Also , Pleaaaase GMS, if you make a cash shop, don't put arena PVP items on it, i don't wanna see a full S3 warrior asking about what expertise do, Yes i saw that in excalibur ...

sry for bad english.

GL with the project <3
    Edited: April 16, 2017