1. Is This A Hack?

Hello,

Yesterday i was in tanaris wpvping for fun
    When just **** happened to me (im rogue alliance)

I was in stealth, i attacked a paladin (his name is: nazdul) .. When he gets to 3k hp he Fled, i vanished and when he just cameback .. I attacked him then he just did this **** again
    And he kept repeating this till i get fullcds then he killed me

i think thats not BG que fleeding.

2. Hello,

Yesterday i was in tanaris wpvping for fun
    When just **** happened to me (im rogue alliance)

I was in stealth, i attacked a paladin (his name is: nazdul) .. When he gets to 3k hp he Fled, i vanished and when he just cameback .. I attacked him then he just did this **** again
    And he kept repeating this till i get fullcds then he killed me

i think thats not BG que fleeding.
    I just think youre bad.

3. ye this guy nazdul is cheater, same happened for me in wintergrap, low hp, then he gone for 30-40sec and back with full hp ;d and he did it like 5 times in a row then i went for another quest.

4. Sounds like arena queue to me.

5. i dont know how arena queue work i am pve, but i can think of one way to do it is to queue for rdf with his alts then at low health tp to dungeon use his alt to heal him then tp out......what do you think is this plausible

6. i dont know how arena queue work i am pve, but i can think of one way to do it is to queue for rdf with his alts then at low health tp to dungeon use his alt to heal him then tp out......what do you think is this plausible
    it's possible but way more convoluted than just queuing arenas.

7. i dont know how arena queue work i am pve, but i can think of one way to do it is to queue for rdf with his alts then at low health tp to dungeon use his alt to heal him then tp out......what do you think is this plausible
    Sounds like arena queue to me.
    Exactly. Unless you have some sort of proof, he has most likely queued somewhere (BG, arena or RDF).
    You can confirm that by entering with a character of his faction, adding him to friends and monitoring his location changes.

8. sometimes you still can target him, (spamm /target nazdul) but cant find, probbably he is flying in the sky. its not rdf for sure, cuz he always come back from other side, not from that spot where we beat him ;d

9. You can confirm that by entering with a character of his faction, adding him to friends and monitoring his location changes.
    Staff promotes stalking!