1. [WoTLK] [19] Which class should I pick?

So, I am making a level 19 twink on Icecrwon but I am completely bored of playing a Rogue and I don't like Hunters.
    I know those 2 are really dominant in this bracket but I just want something different and I am interested in the ''raid boss'' playstyle with high survivability and good damage. I was thinking about rolling a priest but I don't know if the damage is good @ this level so I wanna ask more experienced people which class to pick for twinking at level 19.
    -Thanks

2. So, I am making a level 19 twink on Icecrwon but I am completely bored of playing a Rogue and I don't like Hunters.
    I know those 2 are really dominant in this bracket but I just want something different and I am interested in the ''raid boss'' playstyle with high survivability and good damage. I was thinking about rolling a priest but I don't know if the damage is good @ this level so I wanna ask more experienced people which class to pick for twinking at level 19.
    -Thanks
    Druid, hands down.
    Totally not a biased opinion from a druid main.
    However, ret pallies aren't all that bad, Crusader procs make for a good mini heal along with their other handy survive abilities.
    Warlocks nice too, damn that drain life and chain fear...

3. Druid, hands down.
    Totally not a biased opinion from a druid main.
    However, ret pallies aren't all that bad, Crusader procs make for a good mini heal along with their other handy survive abilities.
    Warlocks nice too, damn that drain life and chain fear...
    Is priest damage decent by the way? And what spec are people going for as a druid? Heard that there is a flag carrying bear druid playstyle but since BGs are not a thing in Icecrown I am mainly going to be doing WPvP

4. Is priest damage decent by the way? And what spec are people going for as a druid? Heard that there is a flag carrying bear druid playstyle but since BGs are not a thing in Icecrown I am mainly going to be doing WPvP
    I don't see many Spriests, in my opinion their dmg is meh.
    Basically the heal spec is the most popular with druid, nobody rolls feral.
    Edited: April 17, 2017

5. You go resto on a druid, regardless of whether you want to carry flags or heal. Btw, unless you're superskilled or very patient, you're not going to enjoy 19 druid wpvp.
    If you want an all-in-one, roll a shaman. Nice dmg, earfhbind, purge, wind shear and ghost wolf available. A nice asset during bgs, might be also fun outdoors.

6. I don't see many Spriests, in my opinion their dmg is meh.
    Basically the heal spec is the most popular with druid, nobody rolls feral.
    God, I loved disc twinking in MoP when you got Penance at level 10 :^)